Sign in to follow this  
Riot

Cheap AR-15 Parts

My retarded ass crushed the "Takedown pin spring" when I was putting my buttstock back on (not to mention I striped the buttstock screw).

Looking around I found a site for AR-15 parts:

http://www.georgiaprecision.com/cart/AR15.htm

For the spring and screw (with tax and S&H) the total came to $8.90.

I figured ya'll might want a site to get some cheap parts mailed to you. This helped me out a great deal, especially when stupidity caught up with enginuity.

I like GA precision because they dont charge you 12 bucks to ship a 1/2 oz. spring.

The guy that runs it posts specials ar15.com sometimes.

Yeah, I thought it was awesome to get a spring and a bolt shipped under 10 bucks

Im sure you already ordered it, but next time you may wanna consider one of the "AR survival pakcs" as ive seen them labled. Some places have them. Its a collection of all the springs and pins that may fail on you. Usually around 40$, and youll be ready for next time.

Im sure you already ordered it, but next time you may wanna consider one of the "AR survival pakcs" as ive seen them labled.  Some places have them. Its a collection of all the springs and pins that may fail on you. Usually around 40$, and youll be ready for next time.

91405[/snapback]

I've seen like some kits with all the parts for extractors and such- but where are these "AR survival packs" you speak of?