Sign in to follow this  
44magnum

37mm flare launcher

im interested in a 37mm flare launcher for my ar-15, im a bit confused about the transportation of the launcher, someone told me that the police will seize the tool if you dont have it loaded with a smoke or signal shell or the shells hanging off the launcher in a bandolier so it wont be used for D.D. ive been avoiding asking local police, my gun shop kinda says ( well, this and that)... can someone please help me out with this question? im in new jersey. :-: thanks...

I personally like the 12 guage adapter...put some flachete in that bad boy and watch the spread!

I don't see how police could confiscate it as a D.D. Real m203s are 40mm, so it should be impossible to shoot H.E. rounds through a 37mm anyway. As far as I know there aren't any kind of grenades that can be fired through a 37mm, only flares.

I'm not sure why you'd want one though. They look cool and all, but if all you can fire through it is flares, it will quickly lose its appeal. Nobody likes being in a grenadier possition, because you never get m203 rounds, but you still have to deal with a heavier rifle, and more parts to clean.

A 'real' M203 shoots 40mm rounds, the 'fake' signal flare jobby uses 37mm rounds.  To my knoweledge there are no HE rounds made for 37mm.

102203[/snapback]

commercially made.....how ever people are afraid someone is going to make their own.

click here good info on all of it. i was thinking about one for awhile.