Sign in to follow this  
Fox

Cool stuff

3000 some odd dollars I think, not positive I only glanced at the order .PDF .. oh well there goes the AR-10 :P

Edited by Fox

they are using a SAW 200 round belt loaded in it's normal contaner. if you what links or the can just order ones from a SAW

look on AR15.com they have been talking about this for almost two years now and it's still not out,having some SERIOUS problems with production.

Yeah Macho...you really need that around TN &} LoL...still good luck getting one, if you do, I get to shoot it!

I wouldn't pay 3000 for a belt fed semi, personally.

Edited by macho999

if you go to subgun.com there is alot of ppl upset about this guy hes been pushing the ship date out repeatedly and there is ppl that have money in on them

Oh really, humm, that doesn’t sound so great, personally I believe, that even if your product isn’t at all that great there’s no excuse for poor customer service, still though I mean it looks pretty cool. Looks being the key word :D , I just love the AR platform ^^

It’s already equipped with a handgaurd, and vertical fore end grip so I don’t really see where that would be any worse then what’s already out there, I’m thinking of M-60, and M-249. In semiautomatic only mode, I personally don’t think that would be an issue at all, of course, who wants a belt fed semiautomatic? .. I mean, when it is still remotely possible that you can get a fully automatic >: )