Sign in to follow this  
ucfcpe

Scope Mount For Aimpoint

I'm looking for a scope mount for theAimpoint Comp ML2 2x red dot scope that will allow me to attach it to the top of the carry handle (not pushed forward but right on top). I found the model A.R.M.S #2 EXT mount that I think is the right mount for what I want, can anyone confirm this for me?

Thanks in advance

B-SQUARE AND Leopold make a weaver style mount that pins thru the hole on the carry handle i have mine setup that way and the mount was maybe 15 bucks versus 125 like the one you want.

here is a pic of it

if you look at the pic you will notice i have my pushed forward but the rail runs full length you can set it back pretty far i put mine farther forward for eye relief and it just seems to be a better site picture for me.look into the mount from b-square it's ALOT cheaper and mine has worked flawlessly for about a year now and several thousand rounds.......a little tip for you on it there is a bolt and nut setup on it the bolt is knurled and is finger tightened if you put the setup on and run it down finger tight i will come loose in less than a mag take a hex head allen wrench and tighten it down as much as you can lock tite it if you plan on making it permanent i just tighting mine really tight with the hex head and can take it off and move it between two rifles with VERY little loss of zero.

if you go with this setup shoot me a pm and i will snap some pics and show you what i am talking about and how we fixed it.

thanks for the reply that helps alot expecially with the picture.

I have some questions about the aimpoint red dot sight, i wanna order the 2x magnification Comp ML2 2X is the model. Has anyone had expirence with this sight? I don't know how good it will be for distances past 100yds.