Sign in to follow this  
emclean

This Is My Rifle…

This is my rifle, there are many like it, but this one is mine, and I just finished putting it together. I had to share it with some one.

The total was $120 with tax for the striped lower, $442 for the rest. The lower I bought at a gun show in Feb. the rest is from M&A parts. I got a “E2” kit from them.

Looks good bro, gonna keep the open sightes?

An aimpoint or eotech would look sooo nice on there:)

I’m not sure yet, if I do mount it will be easy to remove. All I have to do now is get my wife to shoot, and convince her to let me make her one, maybe with pink furniture? If I make the pump action I have been thinking about, it will have all the bells and whistles

Emclean;

Where did you find the lower? The absolute cheapest I have seen around here is $140. $150-$160 is the norm for this area.

I just bought a pre-ban Colt HBAR Sporter...Can I mess with it by buying another upper reciever? Can I mix non-Colt upper receivers to get a CAR 15 for instance?

I guess my question is then: How well to miss matched parts interchange?

Thanks.

you can change uppers on a pre-ban.

parts form diffrent makes should go together fine, they should be made to the same specs, but with out trying it myself i wont say it will.