Sign in to follow this  
Admin

Sniper: "i Shoplifted Rifle"

i have to agree with that. heard about the naia fracas that happened here two days ago? a couple of trigger-happy stupid aviation security a-holes shot up and killed a former officer and his cohort who took over the naia control tower and were trying to surrender. {"< both of them were family men and were pretty high up the chain of command. all they wanted to do was get their message out. the bad thing was these two were surrendering and the tactical team still shot them up. if the tactical team that did it was under my command, i'd have court-martialed them on the spot for killing two surrendering marks. {:} stupid low-i.q. trigger-happy fbi-hrt wannabe cops. F_

makes me think rubout more than anything. must be they knew too much.

damn.

Edited by 45operator

The aerosol used to pump in the CS gas was flamable. When burned, its "makes" cyanide... thus the twisted & broken bodies of the little kids.

The ATF & FBI went out of their way to destroy the crime scene and all evidence. This alone PROVES their guilt. If they were truly interested int he law... they would have wanted the compound intact... so they could parade the illegal guns around.

They KNEW by that time that they had made a huge mistake... and the only way out was for the whole place to burn to the ground... thus hiding the bullet holes, and also "destroying" any evidence. Why do you think they wouldn't allow any fire fighting equipment in? they had to make sure it burned to the ground.

They ran over living folks with those tanks... video autopsy evidence proved that. They machine gunned folks trying to escape the fire near the central tower... FLIR evidence proved that as well.

WE, all of us here in the USA, ALLOWED that to happen. Did any of us, myself included, fight? Or stand up for them? How would have waco changed had a 100,000 pissed off armed militia showed up to "confer" with the FBI?

Hmmmm....

I would have been interesting. We allowed them to kill... under the umbrella that it was a "cult"... so its OK.

This is how many reasons I can remember the ATF & FBI used for the assault..

1. Illegal guns (none found)

2. Child molestation (so kill all the kids to save them)

3. Drugs (this was their excuse to get tanks & helicopters from the military)

classic examples of the commando cop syndrome. hope none of you ex-cops had it when you were still on the force. if it were up to me, i'd give the civvies the right to carry guns and limit the cops to .38spl revolvers and shotguns. no ar's or smg's. those belong in the military and not on the force.