Sign in to follow this  
Admin

Sniper: "i Shoplifted Rifle"

Washington-area sniper suspect Lee Malvo reportedly told investigators he stole the rifle used in the killings.

The Seattle Times says the military style carbine, a Bushmaster AR-15, vanished from a Tacoma, Washington gun shop in July. The newspaper says the other sniper suspect, John Muhammad, was a frequent shooter at the shop's firing range.

[ Link to Story ]

The store owner will be a scape goat for the anti-gun groups because 52 crimes were comited by criminals. Notice the way its writen makes it sound like 52 homicides. I'll bet thats a pretty low figure compaired to alot of gun shops in citys. Blame the gunshop, blame the firearm, anyone but the poor misunderstood criminal, the crack mom, missing dad, and f$%& up uncle. It's dam rare you can fix a criminal. Our kids need a safe world.

Stand them up, shoot them in the head, send the family the bill for the bullets. Its the only thing that works. People are getting tired with liberals screwing around with right and wrong. Criminals and terrorists only give respect when death knocks on their door.

What I want to know is...how do you shoplift a rifle. I mean, you can't just hide an AR15 under your shirt. And if Malvo ran off with it, why didn't the shop owner report it.

Something not quite right about that story.

Nothing To Talk About Out Loud......But I Live iN Tacoma Washington, Born here rasied here... Seen lots of Stuff, Getting Guns Around here Isnt Much of A Task.......I think i managed My first Hand Pistol (380) when i was just 12......Money Speaks Loud, To Loud Sometimes....I currently Pack a Ruger P89 With an Extended 30 round Mag...i know the 30 rounds seems Extreme, until you got about 10-15 markass gangbangers Pocket Chekin ya, and round here its not a talkin matter most the time you just see a gun in the side or fist to the body..ive yet to see just one of these bangers lash out alone though lol thats a different story....Honestly If the Sniper Would Of Just did His Killings In Our State You Would of Never Heard About it, Its only News Becuase he Traveled and you Think the Bullseye store is Bad hah.. i remember a gunshop that was basically Guns from the Streets On shelves Mac10 Tech 9s i remember techs were only 89 bucks. Id was unheard of if you had the President id youd be fine......Times Changing now I cant even leave my House with out seeing at least a dozen PD's (Police)... I Honestly think This Town Is a Very Dangerous Place to Be in but its home......

Anyways Just my info on that sniper case, seeing how i was in that store all around the times he must of been, ive bought things from there i didnt even know was Sold..But Around Here it Seems Everything Is Accessable......

also i think there was about 400 something guns came up missing from bullseye just in a couple of months lol check the yearly records thats gonna hurt....

But Sick Fourms Keep it Up Lots Of Nice Topics in here.....

Number9

Edited by Number9

Welcome number 9....

You carry legally... or just in defense of self... without license? tell us little more about yourself...

didn't mean too... :D

Just curious about his background, his carry methods, ect.

At first, I was trying to picture carrying a 30 round stick mag concealed... sounded hard!

I just didn't know if we were talking to a citizen with a license... or someone else.

Hope he responds... :D

SN/

I did a research paper my first semester on the Death Penalty. Did you know that in Florida alone they spend almost 21 million dollars to house Death Row inmates. That's counting the court fees, feeding them, going through all the appeals. Now I shocked my calssmates by being ro death penalty and got into a huge debate, which I ebded up shutting them up. Anyway, I did the math, that if the US took the criminals out back and shot them with a .308(7.62 NATO) it would cost a little over $1,000 and if they were shot with .223(5.56 NATO) it wouls cost a little over $400. It is nuts. Some of these people stab rape and strangle their victims, but they get to live off of the government for years upon years, and they get to die humanely. If that is not screwed up I don't know what is.

I agree. I think we should make the families PAY for the prisoners rent & food, and their execution.

Thats how its done in the middle east & asia... the families have to come once a day to feed the inmates.

Make 'em pay for the bullet... :D

trust me, nobody here want to go to vietnam jail. you got to pay your own food. there is no such thing as compensate allowance like we got here in usa. prisoners burst rocks over there all day long. they make all kind of sh*t from guns, roof material, car parts, slipper, nike hats.

and when there are movie to be made, where a large amount of pepole needed for the project, they just pull those prisoners out and use them for background people and sh*t. they're not actor, just elements with no line in movie.

if you get execute, your family have to pay for the arragment. if they can't afford it, that's fine, you got to burst some more rock before they can pop you. prisoners over there also eat the worst food product ever. human rights is not an issue when they're prisoners. however, american dumbass liberals always think it is unhuman to make people eat just plain rice in prison. it is bad joke to try to change how they're eat. no point of giving them pork chop when they committ crime. they get rice chops.

I can not control what my uncle does so therefore I should not have to pay for his mistakes......you mis well just kill em on the spot because most ppl wouldnt pay.

i will have to agree with safecracker here, a lot of the times its not the families fault so they should not have to pay. i also think that anyone who has a life sentence in prison should be taken out too. they are going to die anyway, it would be easier and cheaper if they would just go ahead and kill them. that would also take care of a lot of the prison overcrowding.

are those sniper muslim? seem like a lot of black american use islamic as a religion when they're criminial. the muslim god made me do it.

i am confused how black american can all the sudden become muslim. saying sh*t like "asta ma lacom my brother" and sh*t like that. i find it a bad joke to switch just like that. as far as i am concern, you should be able to speak a good amount of arabic and be able to read the koran by yourself before calling yourself muslim.

SN/

Every religion has its crazy sects. They are usually disowned by the regular believers of the religion, but they continue to believe that what they are doing is right. Look at Christianity.

The Branch Davidians called themselves Christian, and they shot up BATF and FBI officers. Mormons call themselves Christians, but they have their own book of the Bible that contradicts many things in the regular text. They belive that if you die and are worthy enough to go to heaven, that God will let you, in turn, be a god to your own "earth". They also believe in blood atonement. Now I'm not saying all of them do, but it still happens. This is where a Mormon turns their back on the church and procalims that they do not believe in the beliefs of the church anymore. A relative must then kill the person ceremoniously to allow this person to go to heaven.

Not all muslims believe in suicise bombings. A lot of Muslims are very passive and do not have voilent wishes on people. But some of the bad ones always make the news and ruin the reputation of the good ones.

By the way its "Asalaam Alaikum"

Sorry to correct anyone... but its "A-salama Ma-lakum"... not sure on the spelling, but this how is sounds phonetically.

Branch Dividians did not go out & hunt down ATF agents to shoot... they defended themselves when the ATF opened fire on them, thus the reason the ATF & FBI "lost" the front door of the compound after burning it down & seizing the "crime scene". Sorry to rant... :D

Mormons... I could tell you an earful... my sister is mormon... and I studied it for a long time as a teen & young man... scary stuff.

The reasons familes should be financialy responsible is not to punish them, but to relieve our burden. I dont mean uncles ( :lol: ) but mothers & fathers, sisters & brothers, husbands & wives. Not all, but a good majority of criminals, could have been stopped in their behavior if their families had stepped in. Since they didn't, they should at least take on the responsibility of making sure a family memeber is fed & clothed.

Just my 2 cents! M/

the problem with that is that you are saying because of a factor we can not control we should be responsible for others actions, why should 1 person have more of a burdun just because their parents decided not to use a condom 1 more time then the person without siblings? I understand what you are saying but I will not pay for other ppls mistakes.

SN/

I didn't mean it to sound like it was all the Branch Davidians' fault. I think that the families should be the one to carry out the penalties. This will teach a lesson to other members to prevent this from happening

No biggie mallard... I'm not disagreeing with you bud! :D

My point isn't that anyone should have to pay for others mistakes... we ALL do that now anyway, with our taxes. My point is that it may cause some folks to take a greater role in their families before it comes to rape, robbery & murder.

I know that if my sis was getting ready to commit a crime, I'd kick her ass....

All I mean is that familes of these criminals need to step in before it gets to the point of prison. If they dont, maybe they should have to be responsible afterward. The vast majority of folks in prison now have very long rap sheets.... maybe if their families had taken steps 10 years ago, they wouldn't be in the situation today.

i want to work for atf. it would be good to be a first nra-member in atf force. i'll breed gun loving into them. any man denies his natural warrior instinct when emptying a drum off an ak in full auto is a damn fruit.

some folks prefer fal, uzi, and m16, but you get my point. men love machinery stuffs. some women do too and more power to them. i can't imagine a dude not liking anything mechanical and just into painting and art.

most people in your atf suffer from gun envy. it's because they can't afford the kind of guns you have so they make you lose yours in whatever way they can. the guy's atf. i've seen too many of their kind around. 30rd mag sheesh.

this guy hasn't done his homework. the kind of folks i work so hard to guard against would spot him in a second, stick a pole up his posterior then roast his skinny behind alive.

hope he's still watching. hey you! you wouldn't last a second if you don't get your act together. think of a better angle.

i want to make a different. at least i'll be the one atf agent you guys can explain things to when that sar1 shoot much faster than it suppose to 15 years from now. i'll take "the trigger compartment wear off" explaination if you let me empty a mags to make sure. i'll run a background check and if you are law abiding citizen, i'll come back with more ammo and show you that my asianthug47 is still the way to go. :>)

:D

Want to put on a friendly wager Asia? Your asiathug47 against my "Snuggles"... aka... my New AR-15?

We could do something like this.... load up 4 30 round mags.... and shoot, standing, at a shoot n c target at 100 yards. We'd be graded in 2 catagories.... reliability of the gun... and accuracy on target.

Best gun & shooter wins $2000... we each put up $1000.

Sounds fun! J>

number 9. seems pretty suspicious to me. browning and asia, i don't know which one of you to put my money on. still, i would like to see how it works out.

Edited by 45operator