Sign in to follow this  
goober

Military Aimpoint?

Thanks to everyone who answered my previous post about the M-16s as seen on TV. Is the military version of the Aimpoint that some of them are using available to the general public. What is the model number, cost? If not is there an AIMPOINT that is REAL close to the mil one that is available? Thanks,again. Goob

cool, I want one of the Trijacon reflex II's for my AR . dont think I spelled it right but you know what I'm talkin about.

No batteries to deal with fiber optics. the trouble is they are around $700.00.

trijicon is the way to go Buckshotbob, 10 year half life, never needs winding (batteries). Air Force uses the Aimpoint red dot scope on the M-4, we just transitioned to it this month, very nice but I will stick with my trijicon 1x power scope, with the m-4 if I need magnification to see my target clearly, I will let the M-60 engage it! the prices were bad at the begining of 2002, what with the military gearingup for terrorist hunt 2001 still going on my waiting period was 5 months and a hefty $459.00, but the wait was worth it. I use my civilian M-4 to engage bowling pins with it and the target to target engagement is lots smoother.