Sign in to follow this  
Admin

New Bushmaster Varminter

New Bushmaster Varminter

Features of the NEW Bushmaster Varminter Rifle

• 24" Fluted Extra Heavy Varmint Barrel - .223 Rem. caliber / 4150 chrome moly steel / full 1" diameter under the handguard / 11 competition crowned muzzle / 1 in 9" twist for optimum performance with most varmint cartridges / full length fluting for increased cooling and reduced weight / machined to same specifications as our DCM Competition Barrel with tolerances twice as tight as regular barrels.
  • Bushmaster Competition Trigger - a smooth, two stage, 4 1/2 lb. pull focuses the shooter's attention on the target
  • V Match Tubular Forend - “free-floats” the barrel from the action all the way forward / special cooling vents for increased barrel heat dissipation / bipod stud installed for easy mounting of most bipods
  • Custom Rubberized Pistol grip - comfortable textured surface / ambidextrous design / finger grooved for correct trigger finger placement
  • Bushmaster Modular Accessories System Mini-Risers - add 1/2" height to scope mounting on the flat-top receiver for correct sight picture and comfortable “cheek-weld” on the stock
  • Controlled Ejection Path - receiver shell ejection has been modified to drop them all in the same place - a convenience for the reloader!
  • 5 Round Magazine - legal for hunting in most states
  • Shipped in Bushmaster's Lockable Hard Case - with “egg crate” foam padding for protection

pcwvms24fvar9.jpg

SPECIFICATIONS: Bushmaster PCWVMS 24FVAR9 4" Bbl. “VARMINTER” Rifle

Caliber: .223 Remington (5.56 mm)

Magazine: 5 Rd. (accepts all M16 type)

Overall Length: 42.25 inches (107.3 cm)

Barrel Length: 24 inches (60.9 cm)

Rifling: R.H.; 6 grooves/lands; 1 turn in 9"

Weight w/o magazine: 8.75 lbs. (3.96 kg)

Weight of empty magazine: .25 lbs. (113g)

Weight of loaded magazine: .525 lbs. (238g)

Operation: Gas Operated

Mode of Operation: Semi-automatic

I have one. Tackdriving beauty! If you want accuracy, there is none better IMO! I am no marksman, but with this gun and a Tascocheapie scope(recently upgraded) I can get 1/2 MOA EVERY time. Less if I try hard. The 1/2 is with flyers!

And it looks awesome! Long and mean!

The MSRP price for the Bushmaster Varminter Rifle is $1250. How did you do on price? Thanks for sharing!