Sign in to follow this  
ChemSoldier

Sig Sauer MPX

IMG_7954_SIG_MPX_16_INCH.jpg

Interesting.

An AR format 9mm SMG. The thing I found facinating is that the civilian version will be (of course Semi-auto) equipped with a 7 inch long muzzle brake to make it not an SBR (bottom gun in pic) and have a screw on suppressor (top gun in pic) that can be bought separately with all the normal NFA paperwork and is made to screw right on to the muzzle brake with no modification.Designed to compete with the aging MP5 fleet that HK is not reconstituting apparently. An MP5 with AR controls would be cool.Here is good break down of the

MPX:http://gunnuts.net/2013/01/22/sig-sauer-mpx/#more-16548

Not to mods: The computer I am working from will not let me post the photo that is linked on top. Please fix it for me if you have a minute.

Edited by JSheaHawk
Fixed your picture link

No word yet on availability or MSRP.  Whomp whomp.

Not to mods: The computer I am working from will not let me post the photo that is linked on top. Please fix it for me if you have a minute.

Done.  Notice that I didn't fix your typo though.  :bullcrap:  We'd come to expect better from you, Chem.  This may signal the beginning of a long and torturous decline.  Sad.

Jared

the MPX looks nice - too bad we cant ever get one.

the MPX-C has potental, we will have to see what happen politicly.