Sign in to follow this  
caehrnst

H&K MP5 .22 is Lethal!

These MP5 .22 rifles are AWESOME! Such an accurate and reliable rifle. Not to mention the ammo is a fraction of the cost. All of which were reasons I purchased one. They will go through any ammo you feed it, and look good doing so. Pop in some ammo pushing over 1,600fps and you have one heck of a set up.

I plan to purchase more. I want to have one stock and one customized. Anyone know of some good, reliable, cheap accessories? I've found many through online searches but don't know what to trust.

Check this MP5 shooting video out: http://youtu.be/z30fTC9ujtc ... You'll see how irresistible these guns are!

I plan to purchase more. I want to have one stock and one customized. Anyone know of some good, reliable, cheap accessories? I've found many through online searches but don't know what to trust.

The .22 shouldn't tear up any optics, so I'd just try some. The cheap ones are cheap, so if they break, no worries.

Also...

Jared