Sign in to follow this  
nientok

Orderd a bag of dirt found a rifle.

well at first it felt that way I ordered one of Aim's No 1's. Well the BBT dropped it off today and when I opened it I thought they must have dug these up in china. After seven hours of cleaning It is starting to look like a rifle. It's a 1949 ishy and man this thing is full of crud and dried cosmoline. I thought the yugo sks was bad. :<rt: On the bright side the bore is strong and shine's like new. I got this one for a shooter so all in all not to bad. I hope to get some pics up. The stock is in ok shape. So that's the scoop on the NO 1's at AIM ok>

Post some photos when you get a chance. I think Enfield's are one of the coolest looking C&R rifles available.

I just shot my No. 4 Mk 1 for the first time last week. I think I'm really going to like it. It's my first "Non-Commie" C&R.

I have a new stock that I need to find a #4 mk1 to go on.

I had bought it for a sporterized rifle but the barrel had been cut down and all the front metal was gone, so I will save it for another one. also the sporterized rifle was in pretty good shape in the condition it was in.

Well i Got-er-done finaly. NO its not a crome mag it has no blue or ishy paint on it and the rest of it doesn't have any more paint either it's down to the orgianl blue the paint has long worn off. Not to bad for 112$ though. ok>

post-4005-1114902846_thumb.jpg

Edited by nientok

I've evidently &%$*#@'ed up my computer, when I "click to enlarge" your photo all I get is a red "X".

Nice rifle.

I kept messing around with my settings, I figured a "Windows Update" screwed up my ability to view photos or something.

Nice rifle. 

I kept messing around with my settings, I figured a "Windows Update" screwed up my ability to view photos or something.

145703[/snapback]

Negative...me and BDA have also been experiancing some forum issues as well...

Nice rifle. Definitely on my want list. Need a companion for the#4, Mk1.

That is my only Enfield. However, I have a nice collection of other rifles and handguns. I also restored a Columbian 30.06 Mauser. Ditto for an Spanish FR8 and Yugo VZ24. Just to name a few.

your No1Mk3 looks JUST like mine... mines an Ex-Sniper rifle, has the spot where a scope was drilled and tapped..