Sign in to follow this  
SBHShooter

Pics of M&A kit

I haven't gotten the lower yet, because I haven't gotten anymore money yet, but here's what I got today in my kit. 16" flattop kit, should have had a carry handle and accu-wedge in it, but those are coming. Plan on getting a DPMS lower from CTD as well, keeping it local as much as possible.

I don't feel like laying all my parts for the lower out and labeling them all, so picture courtesy of AR15.com (for now I guess)

lowerKit.gif

And pics of my kit...

I haven't gotten the lower yet, because I haven't gotten anymore money yet, but here's what I got today in my kit. 16" flattop kit, should have had a carry handle and accu-wedge in it, but those are coming. Plan on getting a DPMS lower from CTD as well, keeping it local as much as possible.

I don't feel like laying all my parts for the lower out and labeling them all, so picture courtesy of AR15.com (for now I guess)

And pics of my kit...

115496[/snapback]

Good so far, however larger/different or bold fonts would help. Bevel, drop shadow, stroke, whatever you like to make them "pop" if you want to use red. Red and yellow are hard for the human eye to percieve in a low contrast situation, so you gotta help them out little, if you wanna keep the font small. see what I mean?

Edited by macshooter

I am looking to buy a kit. Do M&A and CDT have web sites? I think we are both in the

Lone Star State. Any info on local suppliers will be appreciated.

JRH

I am looking to buy a kit. Do M&A and CDT have web sites? I think we are both in the

JRH

119565[/snapback]

M&A

model 1

Just got back from shooting today, decided to take out some fruit with nosler tips my friend gave me. I have got to tell you, the M&A impressed me greatly. We were about 10 yards away, so the shots were all about 6" low (haven't zeroed yet), but when I learned to compensate for the distance, I could place a shot dead-eye center. Hit a crossbar for the support (1.5" top to bottom) dead-center, and I also shot a spent case, which I kept to take a picture of.

In short, go for the M&A ok>

JRH

119565[/snapback]

CTD? The retail store is located off of 820 and 35W in Fort Worth. Kind of a ways for you to drive, but they have some good merchandise, and I've had some things ship and arrive on my porch the same day ok>

EDIT: Cheaper Than Dirt

Edited by SBHShooter

Ok I know about Cheeper than Dirt. I just did not put the initials together.

Thanks I will let you know how this project turns out but it will not happen till next year just planning now