Sign in to follow this  
m_zwerlein

Ar-15 Upper And Lower Receivers

if i purchase a pre-ban upper and lower what are the problems actually assembling the rifle? can you add all the pre-ban stuff like 6 position stock since i really don't care about bayonet lugs or flash suppresors it's mostly for length of pull.

i just bought a post ban d.p.m.s. ar-15 looks just like the car-15 however it does not have the flash suppresor or bayonet lug and the stock is pinned can i put the collapsible 6 postition stock on this if so them i am happy as a clam.my girlfriend was having a blast(pardon the pun)shooting it today however the length of pull was a bit to long if i can change stocks then i don't need a pre-ban gun i can get a few more of these save a ton of dough and deck em out like i want

6 postition stock,flashlight,flat top,laser or aimpoint?

is this ok?

thanks in advance

mike

if i purchase a pre-ban upper and lower what are the problems actually assembling the rifle? can you add all the pre-ban stuff like 6 position stock since i really don't care about bayonet lugs or flash suppresors it's mostly for length of pull.

A collapsable stock can ONLY be added legally to a post-ban kit build if the stock is permamanetly welded on pinned open. Installation of the collapsable stock would be illegal unless you decided not to use the pistol grip, which would be a little bit difficult :D

-Thed

A collapsable stock can ONLY be added legally to a post-ban kit build if the stock is permamanetly welded on pinned open. Installation of the collapsable stock would be illegal unless you decided not to use the pistol grip, which would be a little bit difficult :D

-Thed

well that sux................thanks for the info thed.

-Thed

well that sux................thanks for the info thed.

glad u got the info straight.