Sign in to follow this  
ucfcpe

Versa Pod Model 2 Bipod

I just bought one of these for my AR-15 rifle. And well I must be retarded because I can't figure out how to install it, I took off the lower handguard which I read on the web is how you install it, but i cant figure it out.....HELP!!

Edited by ucfcpe

I just bought one of these for my AR-15 rifle.  And well I must be retarded because I can't figure out how to install it, I took off the lower handguard which I read on the web is how you install it, but i cant figure it out.....HELP!!

109304[/snapback]

well after some deep research on the net figures they lied to me when i bought the bipod yes its true it will fit my post ban ar-15 with no modifications...AFTER you spend another 20 bucks to buy the adapter for it... :-: i just ordered it..

well after some deep research on the net figures they lied to me when i bought the bipod  yes its true it will fit my post ban ar-15 with no modifications...AFTER you spend another 20 bucks to buy the adapter for it... :-:  i just ordered it..

109436[/snapback]

I have a strange feeling you're not the first one to do that!!! :<rt:

Jared