from: Buddha Teas
Picture: Organic Uva Ursi Tea -18 Bleach-Free Tea Bags - Organic Caffeine-Free Tea is a Great Source of Nutrients, No GMOs
Amazon.com's Price: $7.99as of 12/08/2019 22:34 EST Details
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
This item ships for FREE with Super Saver Shipping.
Brand: Buddha Teas
Label: Buddha Teas
Manufacturer: Buddha Teas
Publisher: Buddha Teas
Studio: Buddha Teas
- RARE BUT REMARKABLE - Organic Uva Ursi Tea is one of the lesser-known herbal teas, but this herbal brew has a number of good things to offer. Even in stores that regularly carry herbal teas, Uva Ursi Tea can be difficult to find.
- HEALTH BENEFITS - This nutrient-rich herbal tea contains vitamin C, micronutrients (including beta carotene), as well as soothing allantoin, with antiseptic, astringent, and diuretic properties.
- ORGANIC - This unadulterated tea is made with no artificial flavors, preservatives, additives, or GMOs. Packed in bleach-free tea bags, and naturally caffeine-free.
- STEEPING INSTRUCTIONS - To prepare a proper cup of Uva Ursi Tea, use 1 bleach-free tea bag per cup of water heated to about 205°. Cover and steep for 2-5 minutes. Remove tea bag and enjoy!
- BUDDHA TEAS -Crafted without additives, using only organic or wild-harvested ingredients, we believe in living harmoniously with nature, not using it for profit. Our boxes are from 100% recycled material, making our teas good for the earth and you!
- Nature's Way Uva Ursi, 1,440 mg per Serving, 100 Capsules (Packaging May Vary)
- Organic Corn Silk Tea, 18 Bleach-Free Tea Bags - Caffeine Free, Natural Source of Vitamins and Antioxidants, Supports Urinary Tract Health, Non-GMO
- Organic Marshmallow Leaf Tea, 18 Bleach-Free Tea Bags - Caffeine Free Tea Supports Gastrointestinal Issues and Respiratory Health, Rich in Vitamins and Minerals, No GMOs
- Alvita Organic Uva Ursi Tea Bags, 1.48 Ounce
- Organic Cranberry Tea - 18 Bleach-Free Tea Bags - Caffeine-Free, Source of Vitamins, Antioxidants, and Polyphenols, Chemical-Free Herbal Tea with no GMOs, Kosher
- Organic Horsetail Tea, 18 Bleach-Free Tea Bags - Organic Caffeine Free Tea Optimizes Urinary Tract Health, Supports Hair Growth and Bone Development, Natural Source of Vitamin C and Fiber, No GMOs
- CELEBRATION HERBALS Uva Ursi Tea Organic 24 Bag, 0.02 Pound
- Uva Ursi Alcohol-FREE Liquid Extract, Organic Uva Ursi (Arctostaphylos Uva-Ursi) Dried Herb Glycerite 2 oz
- Uva Ursi 1350mg 200 caps (Non-GMO & Gluten Free) Bearberry - Supports Urinary Tract Health, UTI Relief, Immune Booster, Headache Relief
- Organic UVA Ursi Tea Bag Alvita Tea 24 Bagsee more
While Uva Ursi's bright red berries are a favorite snack for foraging bears, its leaves are harvested to brew into a distinct herbal tea. This bitter-tasting herbal tea is lesser-known among tea drinkers, and because of its rarity can be difficult to find. The perfect place to build your stash of Organic Uva Ursi Tea is right here - online from Buddha Teas.
Drinking Uva Ursi Tea is a convenient way to give your body a natural way to soothe the system. This unusual herbal tea contains vitamin C, micronutrients (including beta carotene), as well as allantoin, with antiseptic, astringent, and diuretic properties.
To prepare a proper cup of Uva Ursi Tea, use 1 bleach-free tea bag per cup of water heated to about 205°. Cover and steep for 2-5 minutes. This tea tends to bitter quickly, so make sure to not over-steep. Remove tea bag and enjoy!
At Buddha Teas, we start with a philosophy of living in harmony with nature, not using it for profit, which is why our teas are crafted without artificial or natural flavorings, using only fresh organic or sustainability wild-harvested ingredients. Our boxes are even made from 100% recycled material, making our teas as kind to the environment as they are to you.
Caution: Uva Ursi Tea contains hydroquinone, which can be dangerous in high levels. Uva Ursi Tea should only be consumed for up to five consecutive days. Do not drink Uva Ursi Tea for extended periods of time.
Average Rating: none
Browse for similar items by category: Click to Display