Picture: NOW Supplements, Vitamin D-3 5,000 IU, High Potency, Structural Support*, 240 Softgels
Amazon.com's Price: $10.39as of 01/20/2020 17:10 EST Details
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
This item ships for FREE with Super Saver Shipping.
Binding: Health and Beauty
Brand: Now Foods
Item Dimensions: 40060019500
Label: NOW Foods
Legal Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Manufacturer: NOW Foods
Number Of Items: 1
Publisher: NOW Foods
Release Date: June 17, 2010
Size: 240 Count (Pack of 1)
Studio: NOW Foods
- Highest Potency
- Helps Maintain Strong Bones*
- Supports Immune System*
- GMP Quality Assured: NPA A-rated GMP certification means that every aspect of the NOW manufacturing process has been examined, including our laboratory/testing methods (for stability, potency, and product formulation).
- Packaged in the USA by a family owned and operated company since 1968
- NOW Supplements, Vitamin C-1,000 with Rose Hips, Sustained Release, Antioxidant Protection*, 250 Tablets
- NOW Supplements, Vitamin K-2 100 mcg, Menaquinone-4 (MK-4), Supports Bone Health*, 100 Veg Capsules
- NOW Supplements, MK-7 Vitamin K-2 100 mcg, Cardiovascular Support*, Supports Bone Health*, 60 Veg Capsules
- NOW Supplements, Zinc (Zinc Gluconate) 50 mg, Supports Enzyme Functions*, Immune Support*, 250 Tablets
- NOW Foods - Ultra Omega-3 500 EPA/250 DHA - 180 Softgels
- Now Supplements, Vitamin B-12 1,000 mcg with Folic Acid, Nervous System Health*, 250 Chewable Lozenges
- NOW Supplements, Vitamin E-400 IU, D-Alpha Tocopheryl, Antioxidant Protection*, 250 Softgels
- NOW Supplements, Magnesium Citrate, 120 Veg Capsules
- NOW Supplements, Vitamin E-400 IU, Mixed Tocopherols, Antioxidant Protection*, 100 Softgels
- Now Supplements, Biotin 10 mg (10,000 mcg), Extra Strength, Energy Production*, 120 Veg Capsulessee more
For structural support*, supports immune system*, and helps maintain strong bones*! NOW Chewable Vitamin D-3 supplies this key vitamin in a tasty chewable form. Vitamin D is normally obtained from the diet or produced by the skin from the ultraviolet energy of the sun. However, it is not abundant in food. As more people avoid sun exposure, Vitamin D supplementation becomes even more necessary to ensure that your body receives an adequate supply.
Average Rating: none
Browse for similar items by category: Click to Display