Picture: NOW Supplements, L-Phenylalanine 500 mg, Amino Acid, 120 Veg Capsules
Amazon.com's Price: $9.65as of 12/07/2019 09:02 EST Details
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
This item ships for FREE with Super Saver Shipping.
Binding: Health and Beauty
Brand: Now Supplements
Department: Health and Beauty>Health and Wellness
Item Dimensions: 400600100500
Label: NOW Foods
Legal Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. This products is not intended to diagnose, cure, mitigate, treat, or prevent any disease.
Manufacturer: NOW Foods
Number Of Items: 1
Publisher: NOW Foods
Release Date: June 17, 2010
Studio: NOW Foods
- FREE-FORM/VEGAN CAPSULES: Essential amino acid necessary for the synthesis of proteins.*
- NERVOUS SYSTEM SUPPORT*: Readily converted into the amino acid tyrosine, forming part of the structure of the neurotransmitters dopamine and norepinephrine, making it important for the maintenance of a healthy nervous system.*
- CERTIFICATIONS/CLASSIFICATIONS: Soy Free, Nut Free, Vegan/Vegetarian, Non-GMO, Egg Free, Dairy Free, Made without Gluten
- GMP Quality Assured: NPA A-rated GMP certification means that every aspect of the NOW manufacturing process has been examined, including our laboratory/testing methods (for stability, potency, and product formulation).
- Packaged in the USA by a family owned and operated company since 1968
- Doctor's Best D-Phenylalanine, Non-GMO, Vegan, Gluten Free, 500 mg, 60 Veggie Caps
- NOW Supplements, L-Glutamine 500 mg, Amino Acid, 120 Capsules
- Now Supplements, L-Tryptophan 500 mg, 120 Veg Capsules
- Now Supplements, L-Tyrosine 750 mg, 90 Veg Capsules
- NOW Supplements, 5-HTP 100 mg, 120 Veg Capsules
- NOW Supplements, DOPA Mucuna, Standardized Mucuna Extract with Naturally Occurring 15% L-Dopa, 90 Veg Capsules
- NOW Supplements, GABA (Gamma-Aminobutyric Acid)500 mg + B-6, 200 Count, Veg Capsules
- L-Tyrosine 500 mg 120 Capsules (Pack of 2)
- NOW Supplements, DMAE (Dimethylaminoethanol) 250 mg, 100 Veg Capsules
- The Diet Cure: The 8-Step Program to Rebalance Your Body Chemistry and End Food Cravings, Weight Gain, and Mood Swings--Naturallysee more
L-Phenylalanine is an essential amino acid that is necessary for the synthesis of proteins.* Because phenylalanine can be readily converted into the amino acid tyrosine, which forms part of the structure of the neurotransmitters dopamine and norepinephrine, it is important for the maintenance of a healthy nervous system.* Natural color variation may occur in this product. Settling of powder may occur in the capsule, which is filled by weight without added fillers.
Average Rating: none
Browse for similar items by category: Click to Display