• Create Account

Photo
- - - - -

How Many Ak Mag A Person Should Have?

• Please log in to reply
110 replies to this topic

Poll: how many mag u should have and do have per rifle (90 member(s) have cast votes)

how many mag u should have and do have per rifle

1. 5 minimum (13 votes [17.33%])

Percentage of vote: 17.33%

2. less than 10 (11 votes [14.67%])

Percentage of vote: 14.67%

3. 10 or more (13 votes [17.33%])

Percentage of vote: 17.33%

4. 20 (3 votes [4.00%])

Percentage of vote: 4.00%

5. can never have enough (35 votes [46.67%])

Percentage of vote: 46.67%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 asianthug

asianthug

Keep it Up!

• Banned
  • 2,343 posts

Posted 17 August 2003 - 09:41 AM

hey guys,

i wonder how many mag you think a person should have for ak and other guns.

please let me know what u got and wish to get.

please be honest too because i am doing a survey on it.

right now i got:

1 5 round chinese mag that came with the gun (the rest didnt' come with it cuz it is a used gun)

10 30rd mag i bought for 12.5 bucks a piece brand new

2 40round mag; 1 new and one old. i keep the old one loaded at all time and next to the gun.

i like chinese mag because you can just load it and it won't get messed up as long as you don't wind up the spring pressure. it take 2 second to wind it up fully. that's why i would still keep a 40rd in the gun with the drum next to it for worst case scenario.

tell me how mag you think worth it and where i can get some for better deal than i got. i got mine at the gun shop 70 miles from my place. i get one mag each time i go there to check guns out or on the way to the range.

____
for my revolver, i got 2 speed loader that i can reload in less than 5 second. my taurus shoot .357 mag so i doubt i need more than 7shots to take care of one intruder.

#2 captain eddie Re: How Many Ak Mag A Person Should Have?

captain eddie

I have the biggest gun here!

• Members
  • 2,122 posts

Posted 17 August 2003 - 11:52 AM

:fir: I currently have five mags for my FAL, four 20rd and one 30rd. I plan on acquiring more, though. I plan on building another FAL, so then either I'll have half as many mags for each rifle, or I'll have a reason to acquire twice as many mags.

I have three mags for my Ruger 10/22.

I have probably twenty full-moon clips for my 45ACP revolver. -Captain Eddie

#3 Buckshot Bob Re: How Many Ak Mag A Person Should Have?

Buckshot Bob

Self Defense A Basic Human Right

• Members
  • 873 posts

Posted 17 August 2003 - 12:25 PM

MAK-90 2, 40 rd. 6, 30rd. 2, 5 rd
AR-15 8 ,30rd. 1, 20 rd. 1, 10
Mini-14 2, 40 rd. 3, 30 rd. 2, 20rd. 2, 5rd.
Beretta-92FS 3, 15 rd. 1, 10rd.
1911 .45 2, 8rd. 4, 7rd.
Leaveing out a bunch I don't concidered my weapons, and the crappy mags. that don't work well enough to trust. AR 40rd. The 40rd. mini-14 mags are questionable.

#4 Thed Re: How Many Ak Mag A Person Should Have?

Thed

RKI#2

• Members
  • 4,330 posts

Posted 17 August 2003 - 12:44 PM

When I collect military styled semi-autos, I try to keep this as my standard:

Weapon.

1 magazine for weapon.
1 pouch/carrier designed for the weaopn, and magazines to fill it.
Anything else is dead weight.
So with my SAR-1 (5) 30rnd magazines for each. (1) 4 mag belt pouch.
Same for my NHM-91 (RPK Clone) but add (1) 75 round drum and pouch.

For the 7.62x51mm rifles usually come with 20rnd mags. I get (2) of the 2 magazine belt pouches for these. Total of 5 mags per rifle minimum.

-Thed

#5 asianthug Re: How Many Ak Mag A Person Should Have?

asianthug

Keep it Up!

• Banned
  • 2,343 posts

Posted 17 August 2003 - 02:12 PM

cool guys.

i think for semi-auto, it is important to have at least 5 30rds mags for each gun. if you have several ak47variants, which do except each other mag as well, then you need a minimum of 20 and a maximum of 50 mag total. ak47 last a good long while, and they're are historical treasure. therefore, you can pass it on to your kids, nephews, siblings, and what not.

there is a similiar poll conducted elsewhere on another site. i can't believe how many liars there are out there. some people claim to have several hundreds mags. i am glad i am a member of true gun owners forum and respectful citizen.

keep U> ing folks

#6 asianthug Re: How Many Ak Mag A Person Should Have?

asianthug

Keep it Up!

• Banned
  • 2,343 posts

Posted 28 August 2003 - 10:47 PM

how come no body play the poll, come on.

#7 pyro_maniac1945 Re: How Many Ak Mag A Person Should Have?

pyro_maniac1945

West Hurley 1921 Thompson

• Members
  • 591 posts

Posted 28 August 2003 - 11:09 PM

i only have three mags for my sks but i'm working on buying a 75 round ak-47 drum, (my sks takes ak-47 clips)

you can never have enough clips though, that way you do more shooting and less reloading, until you get home

#8 asianthug Re: How Many Ak Mag A Person Should Have?

asianthug

Keep it Up!

• Banned
  • 2,343 posts

Posted 28 August 2003 - 11:20 PM

i would advise against buying an drum now. wait to see how the 94 ban turn out. there is a very big chance it will die. that's when the market is flooded with new hicap mags. of course, you can still get 30rd and 40rd for under 10 bucks now. however, the freshly made and imported drum will more than likely cost under 40 bucks. it only cost china 2 bucks to make it. let's say they sell it to the importer for 10 bucks and they importer sell it to our market for 25 bucks. the shops will be very likely to make a quick profit of selling it for 35 so people can buy a lot of it. i find out that it is the cheap little things they sell that make folks come back to buy more items and possibly guns. people will dry far to buy cheap gun and they can also decide to shed out more money to buy from shops they like because they appreciate being treated as a regular. most shops fail to recognize that costumers like to feel belonged to the place.

i never feel at home at this one shop where i bought 2 accessaries. actually, they hate me because i return a malfunction gun. the shops i bought guns and stuffs from are ok, but i still don't feel like i belong there. and i hate how they got most gun behind counter so you have to take the sellers' time when you just want to check it out. it is a unwanted pressure that maybe you should buy it because you takes too long to look at it.

#9 pyro_maniac1945 Re: How Many Ak Mag A Person Should Have?

pyro_maniac1945

• Members
  • 591 posts

Posted 28 August 2003 - 11:30 PM

i have always wanted to get a drum mag, if nothing else then the intimadation factor, or just to make it look cool B{ U>

#10 captain eddie Re: How Many Ak Mag A Person Should Have?

captain eddie

• Members
  • 2,122 posts

Posted 29 August 2003 - 04:58 PM

:fir: I would like to have something with a drum mag. I think that it would be really neat to have an AK-47 with a folding stock and a 75rd drum. I saw a Liberian on tv with one, and now I want one. -Captain Eddie

#11 wodasini Re: How Many Ak Mag A Person Should Have?

wodasini

I Clean My Gun Not My Teeth

• Members
  • 404 posts

Posted 29 August 2003 - 08:59 PM

All my favorite guns now are bolt actions, I don't need mags. But for the semi autos, I think 1 minimum and 5 maximum. I usually have 2 or 3 per gun and don't see a need for any more.

#12 asianthug Re: How Many Ak Mag A Person Should Have?

asianthug

Keep it Up!

• Banned
  • 2,343 posts

Posted 29 August 2003 - 10:56 PM

1 minimum???? geez. u must train a lot. i like the idea of having 6 minimum; 1 in the gun and 5 in the chest pouch for that unwanted event. for shooting range, 5 will go into the tactical bag. that is minimum for the gun. i like more for backup in case i loose it or someone has a birthday and i run out of idea for gifts. i heard there is a rumor that mags will be the future currency when ww3 hit. :>)

#13 wodasini Re: How Many Ak Mag A Person Should Have?

wodasini

• Members
  • 404 posts

Posted 30 August 2003 - 07:25 AM

For that unwanted situation? Why would anyone ever need 180 rounds of ammo for anything. Even in the worst SHTF scenario I can think of I can't see needing more than, say, 12 rounds. Just what are you people preparing for? Nuclear war, clash of the superpowers? This isn't the 50's. Even so, basic survival is far more important. My friend is a couple months away from becoming a SERE instructor at Fairchild and I shoot more than he does. The experts will tell you flight is more practical than how much firepower you can carry. The last time I went shooting I was at the range for a little over 2 hours and only shot 30 rounds total between 2 people and 3 guns. Where I live guns are a good idea to have around, but my home defense gun only has 4 rounds in it. Why? One, I'm confident I can hit my target and two, statistically the odds of anything happening are virtually nil. Snap back into reality, life isn't a Charles Bronson movie.

#14 captain eddie Re: How Many Ak Mag A Person Should Have?

captain eddie

• Members
  • 2,122 posts

Posted 30 August 2003 - 11:21 AM

:fir: I have the most mags for the FAL, and only one mag for the TT-33. I plan on getting more for the TT-33, but, thus far, that one has served me well.

It's always good to have a surplus of ammo, as well as spare parts. -Captain Eddie

#15 pyro_maniac1945 Re: How Many Ak Mag A Person Should Have?

pyro_maniac1945

• Members
  • 591 posts

Posted 30 August 2003 - 11:50 AM

you can always say your sure your going to hit your target, but you never know until you are in that situation. you have to factor in the fear, the darkness, the worry for your family, and others. all of these could affect your aim. it is better to have more than enough ammo than not enough

#16 captain eddie Re: How Many Ak Mag A Person Should Have?

captain eddie

• Members
  • 2,122 posts

Posted 30 August 2003 - 02:31 PM

:fir: With a semi-auto, more rounds are a good thing. It is amazing how quickly you can empty a gun. In a panic, your aim will be degraded, so having a few more rounds is helpful. This was the motivating force for many when switching from the 45ACP to the 9mm Para. -Captain Eddie

#17 wodasini Re: How Many Ak Mag A Person Should Have?

wodasini

• Members
  • 404 posts

Posted 30 August 2003 - 05:07 PM

But you guys are missing the point. Do you honestly think someone is going to break into your house, and if you do, while you're there? It's a much much more likely scenario that it could get robbed while you're away, but it's still not very likely someone will just pick your house at random and attempt entry. Most robberies are done by people who know what you have and where you have it. Don't show your friend's friends your ultimate stash of guns or your $10,000 entertainment center and chances are you'll never experience a breakin in your life. Fear is obviously your motivating factor in taking such drastic measures to ensure the protection of your home. Would I be afraid if someone was in my house? No. I know they're gonna have at the most some crappy handgun or a crowbar. I have a tactical advantage over them, knowledge of the house, and a G3. Why should I be afraid?

#18 captain eddie Re: How Many Ak Mag A Person Should Have?

captain eddie

• Members
  • 2,122 posts

Posted 30 August 2003 - 09:18 PM

:fir: If any of you receive the magazine American Rifleman, towards the begining of each magazine is a section devoted to stories of crimes that were thwarted by someone with a gun. Usually, the gun that saves the day is a handgun. -Captain Eddie

#19 asianthug Re: How Many Ak Mag A Person Should Have?

asianthug

Keep it Up!

• Banned
  • 2,343 posts

Posted 30 August 2003 - 10:45 PM

i live out of nowhere so the chance of the bullets exit my place and hit neighbor is as rare as the chance of them hitting the airplane. each time i go to the range or go shooting at my buddy's place, i always practice the kill or be killed scenario. that is, empty the entire 30rd mag in the direction of the intruder(s) and reload as fast as i can while under cover. even if there are 3 intruders, they won't survice as long as they are in the hallway, which is my main concern because they can get to my room or shoot at my room from there. i am sure i won't have anymore problem after that 1 mag, but it is nice to know ammo isn't the problem.

i do take long vacations, which i enjoy driving than taking the plane. i like driving. i keep my ak47 in the trunk unloaded and the revolver upfront loaded. i do have ccw permit so i won't get into trouble for having a loaded handgun close to me. going pass strange territory is safest when you are prepared for all things such as extra water, 2 quarts of oil just in case you get an oil leak, good spare tire and some emergency stuffs for the car, first aid kit, and some decent music to keep you awake. maps and plenty of 1 dollar bills and coins are need to pay toll fee and use the public phone in case your cellphone don't pick up signal. if you get a flat tire or something and has to pull over the side of the road out in nowhere, you better be loaded just in case someone try some sh*t. back in college, my friends and i drove all the way from north caroline to mexico in my extremely old but reliable honda civic. it was fine on the way there, even the poor mexican didn't want to steal my old car. but on the way back, there was a pickup truck following us for over 200 miles. that's some scary sh*t. my civic can get about 500 miles out of a full tank, which we luckily filled it up when we stopped for lunch at a restaurant. the pickup must have ran out of gas, so it pulled over at the gas station along the road while we kept on driving 85 miles an hour. that was scary. all we had was 2 baseball bat and some pocket knives cuz southerners don't go nowhere without our pocket knife. anyway, if those punks got guns and want to rob/kill us, we're death. i am no longer fortunate to have friends to take long trips with me, so i do most of my vacation with a cousin and my gf. it is better to have and not need than to be caught without one.

#20 captain eddie Re: How Many Ak Mag A Person Should Have?

captain eddie

• Members
  • 2,122 posts

Posted 30 August 2003 - 11:03 PM

it is better to have and not need than to be caught without one.

:fir: Exactly. N/

It is always a good idea to have a firearm available. If someone is tailing you for more than 30 miles, a handgun would definately make you feel safer and more confidant knowing that you have the means to protect yourself and your loved ones.

There are alot of messed up people out there, which only makes me believe even more that guns are a necessity of life. That sounds a little nutty, but I'll never be without a gun. I plan on getting a CCW permit. I would like to have the option of carrying a gun with me.

I always have a pocket knife, no matter where I go. You never know when you'll have open a stubborn bag of m&ms. :D -Captain Eddie

#21 asianthug Re: How Many Ak Mag A Person Should Have?

asianthug

Keep it Up!

• Banned
  • 2,343 posts

Posted 31 August 2003 - 12:06 AM

down south, everyone got a pocket knife. it seem like pocket knife is part of either the jean or belt. D>

i know a lot of the older folks around here got either a .38 special or a .45 in their tool box in the back of the truck loaded without any permit. they're been doing it since the beginning of time. when you work on the farm and in the woods, u always got to have a knife and gun with you. u have never seen bears around here, but we got a lot of wild dogs and racoons, which can give your dog rabby if you don't shoot them. the worst animal around here would be those 2 leg creature that like to cut other people's woods illegally and just camp out on someone property and making mess and refuse to leave when the owner warn them.

we ain't got no beggar (yet) but sometime we got folks from dc coming down during the christmas season and hold up "work for food" sign. those are the ones we worry about cuz they prey on kind folks to give them yard work in return for food, but they end up robbing folks when they get to the house.

#22 pyro_maniac1945 Re: How Many Ak Mag A Person Should Have?

pyro_maniac1945

• Members
  • 591 posts

Posted 31 August 2003 - 12:14 AM

better not get caught with a concealed weapon when you don't have a permit, my underage brother got caught with a pistol in his jockey box, he almost got shot by the cops. they took they gun but didn't file charges. thankfully we know the cops around here so he will be able to get the gun back.

#23 asianthug Re: How Many Ak Mag A Person Should Have?

asianthug

Keep it Up!

• Banned
  • 2,343 posts

Posted 31 August 2003 - 12:42 AM

i think folks taking big risk when they have guns conceal without a permit. it is always a plus to get permit even if you don't carry. hell, i got a permit before i even got guns. it is like wearing a armor against crooked cops and da looking to get pay raised by putting as many people in the slammers as possible. and it is always easier to charge innocent people cuz innocent make some money so they got to shed out money to hire lawyer. when lawyers can't do sh*t, it is settleman for lesser charge with no jail time. cops and da still get paid and judge does too.

adn they love to do that to people who live outside of their town. that way u can't have impact on the next election.

#24 asianthug Re: How Many Ak Mag A Person Should Have?

asianthug

Keep it Up!

• Banned
  • 2,343 posts

Posted 31 August 2003 - 12:55 AM

back when i was taking karate man, my instructor told me that the fact that i take the class, i am more likely to be prosecuted by crooked da when someone rob me and i fight back. karate is catagorized as conceal weapon. yep, many places require you to inform the robbers you know karate before you can legally defend yourself.

yeah do this: "sir, i must warn you that i know karate and i am related to the late bruce lee. for the purpose of this self defense, my main weapon will be the side kick and elbow strike. if you're unfamiliar with those "deadly" moves, i'll be glad to give you a quick demostration......and......"5 mintues later".....u are doing excellence. i am sure you'll have no problem killing me now. shall we begin, it is getting late and i am sure you have a crack dealer to catch. "

bad f**k-up laws man.

#25 grayfox Re: How Many Ak Mag A Person Should Have?

grayfox

RKI#4

• Senior Moderator
  • 4,644 posts

Posted 31 August 2003 - 08:55 AM

You only need four rounds? No one will ever break into your house while you are at home? Get real, I have worked too many b&e's and homicides and can tell you there are bad asses that will kill you for the fun of it. Four rounds?, I have lived thru two shoot-outs and four rounds won't cut it in the real world. v>

#26 captain eddie Re: How Many Ak Mag A Person Should Have?

captain eddie

• Members
  • 2,122 posts

Posted 31 August 2003 - 06:15 PM

:fir: That's why high-capacity mags became popular. Aiming is more difficult when someone is shooting at you! :<: -Captain Eddie

#27 grayfox Re: How Many Ak Mag A Person Should Have?

grayfox

RKI#4

• Senior Moderator
  • 4,644 posts

Posted 31 August 2003 - 09:28 PM

I agree Capt. Eddie, it sure isn't like TV. :D

#28 BigMallard73 Re: How Many Ak Mag A Person Should Have?

BigMallard73

Buy more Ammo!

• Members
  • 898 posts

Posted 31 August 2003 - 09:29 PM

SN/
As said earlier, you can never have too many. Some may say that I'm paraniod, some may say I'm stupid, but it is better to have than not to have. Of the guns I own: SKS- 3 30 rnd, 1 37rnd, 1 5rnd(Hunting purposes)//G3-6 20rnd, 1 5rnd(Hunting purposes)//Colt 1911a1- 5 7rnd. All these are unloaded and sitting by my bed, all the magazines are in the in-wall 3x3x3 book closet above my bed. Never can be too careful.

#29 grayfox Re: How Many Ak Mag A Person Should Have?

grayfox

RKI#4

• Senior Moderator
  • 4,644 posts

Posted 31 August 2003 - 09:36 PM

Yeah, it's like insurance. You hope you never need it, but it's there if you do. B{

#30 asianthug Re: How Many Ak Mag A Person Should Have?

asianthug

Keep it Up!

• Banned
  • 2,343 posts

Posted 31 August 2003 - 10:02 PM

grayfox knows sh*t. listen to him.

a normal thug (if there is such a thing) will run the moment he hear a loud gun shot. trust me, gun shot is very very very very loud. shooting without ear protection is for hollywood only. the same goes for a .45 autoloader shooting like 20 times without running out of ammo. it is hollywood.

in real gun fight, you need an average of 4 round per bad gun. but that is if there is a gun fight, where you and the bastard are face to face and take shot at each other. the chance of that is very slim too. in most case, you shoot 2 warning shots in his direction hoping they hit him or he'll run away. the law prohibit you to take warning shot like that, but the law aren't there to protect you, is it. it is war when someone break into your house, so you don't act nice like you are at a golf course or the bank.

let's hope that we all never need guns for home defense, but when we do, it is nice to use a rifle with 30rd mag minimum to continously fire in the bad guy direction to show that we mean business. the house can be fix, but you can't bring back your kids or wife once they're gone, so act like a real warrior man and not some liberal starbuck drinker.

i saw a nice ak47 with 40rd mag and a .45 caliber handgun will make sure you are adequate equipped. if you have wife or kids, let your wife hold 12 gauge and she can watch your back. although most criminals are armed with 9mm handgun, some can be armed with big shotgun and have no problem continously blast at your bedroom without any regard for your life and that of your family. the best "stop it" statement is to shoot back and outfired him. he can't shoot at you when he's dead or has to take cover. trust me, a 10 gauge shotgun can go to wall and will hit you cuz the blast is so wide and deadly. spray his ass with your ak47 is the only answer. but this is for country side area. for city, shoot back with .38 special in hollow point so it won't hit no body on the street.

#31 grayfox Re: How Many Ak Mag A Person Should Have?

grayfox

RKI#4

• Senior Moderator
  • 4,644 posts

Posted 31 August 2003 - 10:07 PM

Wish you were my neighbor Asianthug..Keep up the info, maybe we can save a few. B{

#32 asianthug Re: How Many Ak Mag A Person Should Have?

asianthug

Keep it Up!

• Banned
  • 2,343 posts

Posted 31 August 2003 - 10:42 PM

the best home defense in the world is still a dead bolt lock and a good security system. my family has own a small security firm in vietnam and they sell some badass alarm system. these systems are no adt man. adt let people disarm it. criminal can break in the house with adt and kill everyone before the thing goes off. it takes 20 second to get to someone from the door to the bedroom, and it takes adt 45 second to alarm and 1 minute after that for adt office to call you to ask if you are ok, then they call police. don't get me wrong, adt is very very very good, but if you live in a small town, the cops can't get there under 15 minutes and that is way too long to wait. even dead bolt lock can't protect you that long.

the security system in vietnam can't be disarm from the outside. basically, the moment you jiggle the door, that thing will go off. and let me tell you, doors in vietnam are made of full metal, the kind of door shop owner got for pawn shop in big city. and there are at least 5 locks on it. people don't break in through doors in vietnam. they climb up your bad roof and crawl underneath the waterpipe on the roof. they bring wire cutter and cut the roof slowly for hours and crawl in. they prefer you're not home, but that is not always the case. most crooks in vietnam willing to steal and not kill you. the moment you click the light on, they become ninja and disappear man.

it is very very easy to break into house in the usa. kick the window, slam the door, or just shoot the wall and they can get in. you can't do that in vietnam. i'll show you some pix of how door look like over there.

my point is, if you aren't rich enough to built house with bullet proof glass and camera servaillance, then arm yourself with something decent to defend your life. you're taking about your life here, not a piece of candy.

oh, i wasn't athlete in school. i was a comedian. i get picked on sometime by those stupid ass ghetto, but i got football friends to back me up though. my best self defense in high school was acting cool and don't run my mouth to people. high schooler can be very very sensitive to insult. an apology goes a long way in high school. telling someone you don't want him to knock you back to third grade will not only help you avoid getting fight, it may even win you a further protection. most bully in school know i won't f**k with them, but i got friends that willing to take my places. i never caused problem in school, teachers always like me and give me candies. when i was in middle school in vietnam, i made sure i knew who the bulliest punk in class the first of school. i would be cool with him paid for his lunch once or twice that first week. then i would find some smart kids to do my homework and the bully homework too. in asia, everybody buy somebody's lunch. it is the best way to watch your back. too bad, you can't do that in usa. people eat your lunch and try to steal your girl some bad day. too bad, you can't burst cap for that. U>

hey brady, you want to buy some cookie bitch. take this U> and U>

#33 captain eddie Re: How Many Ak Mag A Person Should Have?

captain eddie

• Members
  • 2,122 posts

Posted 01 September 2003 - 02:15 PM

:fir: It sounds like asian thieves are more ambitious than Americans.

I figure that my 45 revolver should do the trick, if needed. A 45 can shoot through most any wall. A burglar would be hard pressed to beat that. -Captain Eddie

#34 asianthug Re: How Many Ak Mag A Person Should Have?

asianthug

Keep it Up!

• Banned
  • 2,343 posts

Posted 01 September 2003 - 08:42 PM

if guns are allow in vietnam, theft would be lowered by 300% each years. after 3 year, it will be almost unheard off. trust me, people in vietnam will buy guns if they got sh*t worth protecting.

rich people buy high power pellet gun over there. them thing can penetrate like crazy. it is like shooting a .22 on steroid. my uncle shot at a burglar once with his pellet gun and dude ran faster than a cheeta. my uncle just sat quitely in the corner and wait the intruder to slowly climbed down the chimmey. yes, they climb down chimmey just like santa clause. when the dude feet touch the ground, my uncle shot him right on the thigh. the dude shot straight back up the chimmey and jump from my uncle roof to the next door neighbor's roof just like ninja and disappear.

#35 grayfox Re: How Many Ak Mag A Person Should Have?

grayfox

RKI#4

• Senior Moderator
  • 4,644 posts

Posted 01 September 2003 - 10:40 PM

Swapping stories and adventures with all of you guys is like the old time sitting around the wood stove with friends. Keep it up, it keeps us sane.. :D

#36 asianthug Re: How Many Ak Mag A Person Should Have?

asianthug

Keep it Up!

• Banned
  • 2,343 posts

Posted 02 September 2003 - 08:41 AM

ever heard of bow and arrow. yep, people in moutain area in vietnam still use it to hunt. the only place u can legally own guns in vietnam is up in the mountain bording f**k up cambodia and thailand. if u don't pack nothing, those damn guerrilla will kidnap your wife and daughter and sell them into sex slave trade. yeah, those stupid countries still got that. so u can pack anything you want there. i heard of stories people actually got bazooka left behind by the north vietnamese armies in their basement. the gov't grant them permission to keep it just in case china try to invade us again.

in the city, u got to be super rich with super star status or a high ranking communist official to pack heat. even polices usually have to leave their ak47 back at the station and are only allow to bring their really really really old browning 1911A1 .45 acp. yeah, those are usa issued that the south vietnamese traitors force left behind. for some mysterious reason, cleaning gun doesn't register in 99% of vietnam troops. even when they clean it, they just wipe off the mud and stuffs on the outside for ceremony purpose. only rich people and special ops clean their gun, but rich people just take it to the auto mechanic to have it clean. yeah, auto mechanics cleaning guns. but revolvers are easier to clean and that is the only thing allowed for super duper rich civillian. other folks use japanese sword and a good old fashion machetes.

#37 captain eddie Re: How Many Ak Mag A Person Should Have?

captain eddie

• Members
  • 2,122 posts

Posted 02 September 2003 - 11:45 AM

:fir: Do you know if many old World War II era Japanese weapons are owned by civilians in Vietnam, like in the mountain areas? -Captain Eddie

#38 asianthug Re: How Many Ak Mag A Person Should Have?

asianthug

Keep it Up!

• Banned
  • 2,343 posts

Posted 02 September 2003 - 12:32 PM

i don't know...i think that japanese didn't invade vietnam yet during ww2. thank god because japanese are the cruelest of our people in the world. think nazi is mean, yeah right. the jap make the nazi seem like preacher.

all the samurai warrior code turned out to be a bunch of bs during ww2. honor my ass when you eat your enemy flesh. honor my ass when u torture and rape people even kids. honor my ass when you execute POW.

#39 captain eddie Re: How Many Ak Mag A Person Should Have?

captain eddie

• Members
  • 2,122 posts

Posted 02 September 2003 - 01:02 PM

:fir: I know that the Chinese used alot of old Japanese WWII retreads, and I wondered if any old Japanese stuff had ended up Vietnam. The Japanese were in the Philippines and Indonesia, but maybe they weren't in Indochina.

I'm curious if there are any odd groups out there still using Nambu pistols for anything.

The Japanese had more wierd ideas for torture than anyone else. They used cattle prods on people, but oddly, I didn't think Japanese even raised cattle. -Captain Eddie

Edited by captain eddie, 02 September 2003 - 01:04 PM.

#40 asianthug Re: How Many Ak Mag A Person Should Have?

asianthug

Keep it Up!

• Banned
  • 2,343 posts

Posted 02 September 2003 - 01:28 PM

japanese are know to eat human. that is why i can carry more ammo and that big ass sword during a gun fight. we eat their enemy so they ddidn't need food.

#41 asianthug Re: How Many Ak Mag A Person Should Have?

asianthug

Keep it Up!

• Banned
  • 2,343 posts

Posted 02 September 2003 - 01:35 PM

japanese are know to eat human.  that is why i can carry more ammo and that big ass sword during a gun fight.  we eat their enemy so they ddidn't need food.

oops. i meant "they" can carry more ammo cuz they don't need to carry food. i wonder if we still making japan pays for the war financially.

it is strange that the new generations are japanese are the nicest people we can meet and the ww2 generations are like animals. different world. seem to me like someone hit them with a "be nice" stick cuz they are nice now. i guess they kill people with their economy stock now instead of the stock of the rifle or their swords.

#42 captain eddie Re: How Many Ak Mag A Person Should Have?

captain eddie

• Members
  • 2,122 posts

Posted 02 September 2003 - 04:33 PM

:fir: You sounded like an angry canibal the first time! :lol:

The Japanese have become much nicer people than all of the Europeans. Japan, our enemy during WWII, is now a much better ally than Western Europe, which is supposed to be our oldest, strogest, best allies. -Captain Eddie

#43 Thed Re: How Many Ak Mag A Person Should Have?

Thed

RKI#2

• Members
  • 4,330 posts

Posted 02 September 2003 - 05:19 PM

i guess they kill people with their economy stock now instead of the stock of the rifle or their swords.

They think of us as "Gaijin" or smelly, uncultured barbarians/sub humans.

I think you are so close to the truth its not funny, Asianthug.

-Thed

#44 asianthug Re: How Many Ak Mag A Person Should Have?

asianthug

Keep it Up!

• Banned
  • 2,343 posts

Posted 02 September 2003 - 05:30 PM

it is well documented that japanese eat people and they call themselves the honorable warriors. the same type of people calling themselves warriors and eat people are the african people. like the one in somolia, liberia.

it is one thing if you are stuck in the middle of no where, and you have choice between death and eating the death, but it is just unhuman to eat people just cuz you like it. even animals rarely eats its own kinds unless it is seriously hungry and facing starvation.

i never did like the jap. i think they know something we don't. once a killer, always a killer.

#45 captain eddie Re: How Many Ak Mag A Person Should Have?

captain eddie

• Members
  • 2,122 posts

Posted 02 September 2003 - 05:33 PM

:fir: Japan's odd. My main complaint about Japan today is their strict gun laws, sorta like Australia.

I wonder if Japan will ever become a non-neutral nation? -Captain Eddie

#46 asianthug Re: How Many Ak Mag A Person Should Have?

asianthug

Keep it Up!

• Banned
  • 2,343 posts

Posted 02 September 2003 - 05:39 PM

They think of us as "Gaijin" or smelly, uncultured barbarians/sub humans.

smelly? have u ever since a non noble japanse in the old day? they run around in their skirt and diaper without proper manner. and they rape anything they see. they rape their own kind left and right.

that raping sh*t is now become fantasy for them now. all that rape porn they got, it is filty.

i still don't know why we didn't exterminate them in ww2.

and about the warrior code of letting your enemy know you're coming, they didn't let us know in pearl harbor. don't tell me that the telegraph didn't get here in time bs. they had to see what they're attacking. all that airplane flying over top of a sleeping city and they said they thought we're ready. come one, that was our greatest generation. you think they even had a chance if we're ready. we would blast them back to tokyo before lunch time.

if we're informed, then we'd started shooting when they came. real fighters know that. no body dumb enough to let people drops bombs on them like crazy before attacking back.

#47 Thed Re: How Many Ak Mag A Person Should Have?

Thed

RKI#2

• Members
  • 4,330 posts

Posted 02 September 2003 - 05:44 PM

I am suprised that World history has forgotten the atrocities of Japanese Occupation of the Pacific Rim in World War II and give more focus to the the German Nazi's. I see their actions as equally horrific.

-Thed

#48 asianthug Re: How Many Ak Mag A Person Should Have?

asianthug

Keep it Up!

• Banned
  • 2,343 posts

Posted 02 September 2003 - 05:52 PM

it is 10 times worst than nazi. nazi didn't rape people in mass. nazi didn't rape children and infant. nazi did turn women into sex slaves and use them for sword practice.

u know how the japanese "honor" warrior tested their sword sharpness. the myth is that they pluck on strand of hair and drop it over the blade of the sword. if the strand of hair is split in half without moving the sword, then it is sharp. the real warrior method was to take a prisoner and chop them in half with one hit. the self control mode was a way sword fighting control their sword movement close enough to the target without cutting him/her. they used prisoners for that too.

i am glad they never got to vietnam because they're the worst kind. i am not defeding nazi. nazi is like second worst.

#49 pyro_maniac1945 Re: How Many Ak Mag A Person Should Have?

pyro_maniac1945

• Members
  • 591 posts

Posted 02 September 2003 - 08:35 PM

the thing i hate is all the bad publicity about us nuking hiroshima and nagasaki. you never here them mention the bantaam death march or mass executions on the japanese's part. anothe little known fact is that japan used chemical weapons on china during the war.

#50 grayfox Re: How Many Ak Mag A Person Should Have?

grayfox

RKI#4

• Senior Moderator
  • 4,644 posts

Posted 02 September 2003 - 08:58 PM

No matter how bad they all thought they were during WW1&2, we still kicked ass.. B{