Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Admin

Steel JCB RDIAS

Question

Steel JCB RDIAS

Transferable steel RDIAS with timing set screw for sale on a form 3.

RDIAS.jpg

Market Price: $ 10,900

The auto sear itself is legally the same as a complete transferable machinegun. That's a lot of cabbage for a little bit of steel but definitely a great investment.

In November 2003, these steel registered drop in auto sears were priced at $7500 to $8000. This is the only legal way to make your AR-15 rifle full auto.

Notice: Not for sale

9 answers to this question

HAHAHAHAHA $11,000.00 for that little piece of metal? I could probably make one for that.....

HAHAHAHAHA $11,000.00 for that little piece of metal? I could probably make one for that.....

but you wouldn't be legal, whereas this is.

I'm sorry that is ridiculous! Oh well, I guess if it's your passion :) :lol::lol:

QUOTE (Admin @ May 13 2004, 09:40 AM)

Transferable steel RDIAS with timing set screw for sale on a form 3.

Price: $ 10,900

The auto sear itself is legally the same as a complete transferable machinegun. That's alot of cabbage for a little bit of steel but definitely a great investment.

In November 2003, these steel registered drop in auto sears were priced at $7500 to $8000. This is the only legal way to make your AR-15 rifle full auto.

Have you sold this RDIAS yet? What caliber's is it registered for? Can I drop this into most any AR15 lower?

If you have already sold it, do you know anyone I can get one from? Looking for a way to go full auto and be able to switch around all my different AR15's including my new LWRC's.

QUOTE (Limbo1686 @ Mar 12 2009, 03:58 AM)

Have you sold this RDIAS yet? What caliber's is it registered for? Can I drop this into most any AR15 lower?

If you have already sold it, do you know anyone I can get one from? Looking for a way to go full auto and be able to switch around all my different AR15's including my new LWRC's.

This was several years ago, and Admin never owned it.

Jared