Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ICEige93i

Video Beheading Of American

198 posts in this topic

Horrible video, but one question... shouldn't there be more blood?

There was. The video wasn't real clear, but you can see blood pooling and spreading.

All of our concerns are addressed on the Able2Know forums.  They have debunked the video and it is a "Bushco" plant.  These people have proven that Berg was dead before he was beheaded and that it wasn't even Al Qaeda.  I am so thankful for them. 

http://www.able2know.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=24674

I wish I could forget their site and that my company would block it.

I'm sure the Berg family will rest easier knowing that the morons at abletoknow debunked the killing of their son.

GOD DAMNIT, ALL I HAVE TO SAY IS THOSE MOTHER F*CKERS BETTER WATCH OUT FOR THIS SONOFABITCH. WHEN I JOIN UP, REST ASSURED, IM GONNA GET SOME FOR THIS BERGE AND ALL OF THOSE WHO HAVE BEEN KILLED BY THESE F*CKIN MONKEYS. GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!

Horrible video, but one question... shouldn't there be more blood?

That video was pretty low quality but it did look and sound real. The biggest amount of blood would come from the body, which was hard to see because of the black pajamas they were wearing. It looked very real considering the amount of trouble they had in cutting his head off. Of course it could have been faked but I seriously doubt it considering the touting of the video by arabic news organizations.

After seeing that video I felt probably the most hate I have ever felt. I can't say what needs to be done but I know one thing. Those 5 people need to die, and take the punishment for the attrocities they have caused. People like this serve no purpose even existing.

I agree Browning. The loosers over there are so sanctimonious that they would rather have all of our troops killed then admit that we really are doing a good thing over there.

Scary aint it saints?

I watched the video again... to look for what they were saying. I saw him blink his eyes... and when I paused the playback... I could see him "grimmace" in pain....

He was alive... and I lost another night of sleep over that video.... as the waste of oxygen over at "abletoknow" deserves to be forcibly relocated to Iraq.... so they can see first hand what they were scoffing at.

I watched it the first time and saw him move his foot a couple of times so I knew he wasn't dead. But I hope like hell they drugged him a little bit at least to keep him that still.

Two points:

1) I've seen it expressed here multiple times how 98% of Muslims are peaceful and Islam is a peaceful religion. IMHO what screams otherwise is the ear splitting SILENCE of their leaders. No attempt to publicly disassociate themselves from 9/11 or the “holy war” in Iraq. Can you imagine how loud real Christians would be screaming if people calling themselves Christians were perpetrating acts such as these in the name of Christianity? The Muslim’s silence is deafening. I’m not advocating any mass revenge or anything, but I don’t trust them and I fear one day there will be a religious battle of epic proportions – and Islam is the fastest growing religion in the world. Keep your powder dry.

2) We lost the Vietnam war not on the ground, but in the airwaves. The liberal media eroded public support for the war by focusing on the negatives. Tet was a prime example and many say the last straw. What was a major military victory for us was portrayed by the media as a horrible defeat. The SAME THING is happening today in Iraq. Why are we allowing this to happen? What can we do to demand balanced media coverage? The portrayal of information is more powerful than armies, and we allow this to be dominated by spineless liberals? I think we need some kind of constitutional amendment or something to ensure untainted (or at least equally tainted by both sides) presentation of the facts to the American people. IMO this is the most serious issue facing our country today, and if left unchecked will undoubtably be our downfall.

Sorry for getting slightly OT. I didn’t watch the video. I’ve seen video of similar things and I don’t particularly want to go through that again. I don’t need to watch it to know what needs to be done.

I was a little sickened by that video for a few seconds. Definitely nothing that should happen to anyone, no matter what. War aint a purdy thing.

Good post SNAFU... I agree... the silence is deafening. This is the one problem I have... and I think the reason alot of folks blame "Islam" instead of terrorists... because you just dont hear alot of muslims standing up to decry this crap.

For your second issue. I think the FCC should have a "court"..... where the public can bring greivances against license holders (the networks) for this BS. If found guilty... they could be fined... or lose their license entirely.

If you can't back up your reporting..... prove it to be true... then you shouldn't report it.

As it is... if a news agency gets busted for lying... or reporting biased, or made up stories, all that happens is that they post a retraction. Thats only if they get caught. Otherwise... they use OUR airwaves to peddle their Crap....

They only way we can stop it is to fight it.... while supporting those who at least "try" to do it right... like Fox.

For your second issue. I think the FCC should have a "court"..... where the public can bring greivances against license holders (the networks) for this BS. If found guilty... they could be fined... or lose their license entirely.

If you can't back up your reporting..... prove it to be true... then you shouldn't report it.

The problem is that delivering the news is such a subjective matter. It would be difficult and costly to prove deliberate bias in a court of law. It shouldn't be necessary. The ease with which information can be manipulated and the seriousness of the consequences demand a pro-active policy that addresses the issue up front. With representatives from both sides agreeing on the news broadcasts or (more likely) equal time for opposing views you in essence have a "court" in that the American people are the judges and choose what to believe themselves.

But that isn't "news"... but opinions.

The problem is... there are alot of cases of outright fraud in the media...

the dude who was fired by the new york times for making up his reports?

The CNN machine gun report... where they showed semi automatics, then showed similar machine guns firing full auto... and claimed these were the same exact weapons??

There are plenty of cases like this. As for court... I dont mean a court of law... I mean a simple review board which has the power to punish a license holder for making fraudulent reports. We already have something similar for standards & pratices... who issue fines & revoke licenses for radio & such who use naughty words. ok>

As for bias in the media. Its not so much "news" anymore as it is "opinions". The news... our airwaves, are used to push an agenda.... hell, this is even taught in jounalism school..... which is predominately left wing in its leaning.

Editorials are for opinions. News is for news... the unvarnished truth... when, where, why & how....... thats it. Leave the opinion making to the viewers. ok>

Editorials are for opinions. News is for news... the unvarnished truth...

Every journalistic organization must make decisions about what is news and what is not. These decisions form a filter through which everything flows and what comes out is what is reported. Left leaning people are going to decide that the prison abuse photos are more newsworthy than the beheading of an American citizen because they [sarcasm] expose the Bush administration’s ineptness [/sarcasm] and to them that is more important for the American people to be informed about. Everything flows through this mindset. The vast majority of organizations reporting the news on TV today are made up primarily of Democrats, products of our fine liberal universities.

I'm afraid the only way we are going to get untainted news is with some form of regulation. As much as I don’t like making more government, I believe this would actually be a legitimate government function, as opposed to education, for example.

Cheers, its late here on the east coast and I'm turning in! ok>

Edited by SNAFU

I agree... and the regulating body is the FCC... which sadly, is semi controlled by the left leaning mindset. ok>

I just saw the video and it was truly horrific. These sadistic bastards had nothing to do but ruin the name of Islam. I have many muslim friends who are horrified by this act. They can't believe and I don't believe that these guys are muslims. May be by name, but certainly not by faith. The reason most muslims cannot reply to the forums is because of people who say "I hate muslims and fear them because of this video and 9/11 and what not...". My friends in my school would not watch the video because they said that "they cannot". It is too horrifying even verbally. The reason for this post is simple. Don't judge muslims the same way some people judge black people (I am black, so I know what I talking about: an old lady crossed the road just because I was black and kept eying me all the way as if I was going to kill her right there or something). Muslims didn't do anything. Its what these F!!@#%^ idiots did. And just because they say "alahuakbar" and 'in the name of islam' does not make them the representative of millions of muslims around the world. Think about it. Iraqis are not the bastards, its the people who do this, suicide bomb etc. who are the true F!@#%^& bastards. Maybe 50 out of 60 of them are F!@#%$^ bastards (I am pretty sure that's not the case...), but think about the other 10. Just think if one day 3 US planes nuke Iraq (including women and children), and US had no control over it. If you are an intelligent person, you would not say "I hate americans because of that...". That would be just bullshit. I don't hate Germans because of Hitler. I don't hate the Japanese because of Pearl Harbor. If you were a citizen would you be able to stop those planes from bombarding our ships (oh yeah, I'll pea shoot them all...:unsure:). Most muslims are in third world countries where internet is a very hard to find source and expensive, so don't say that they are not outraged. They are, but they are too horrified to even talk about it, because they can't believe that a 'muslim' did this.

That's all I want to say and I would like to just say it again. Please treat every race, religion with respect. I respect muslims even though I am a christian, because they treat me and my fellow christians with utmost respect.

And BTW, how come there was no outcry when the US plane bombarded a wedding party in Afghanistan? Maybe there was and I don't know about it. There have been many outcry's from muslims around the world on this horrific act, but we don't know about (I know because I watched foreign television from satellite in my friends house).

This is NOT an angry post. I replied because I think I should. My muslims friend is sitting beside me here and he can't believe how some people in this forum can be so narrow minded in this forum. I hope that you guys edit your posts and show respect to muslims (I don't care what you say about the !@#!%^ idiots in the video).

I have shown some articles to my friends on the website www.khilafah.com, where soldiers have abused prisoners to the limit. My friends, not one of them said anything but this "I can't believe they would ruin the reputation of Americans". Blood boils everywhere, but don't become a racist.

F}

Edited by john123

If the muslim world would stand up against terrorists and denounce them, they wouldn't get such a bad rep.

This hasn't happened to any extent. What we do see is alot of sympathy and suport toward them.

I don't mean to sound anti muslim. Just what I see and here on the news and radio like every one else.

And BTW, how come there was no outcry when the US plane bombarded a wedding party in Afghanistan? Maybe there was and I don't know about it. There have been many outcry's from muslims around the world on this horrific act, but we don't know about (I know because I watched foreign television from satellite in my friends house).

Thanks for your post John123. It's not often one gets to hear from the Muslim point of view, even secondhand - and that is partly my point. I don't dislike Muslims per se, that would be racist, but I remain wary of them due to their silence in not loudly rejecting the killing of westerners in the name of their religion. If they wanted that message out it would be proclaimed loudly by their leaders. Although you say it is in the foreign press its hard for me to believe that is the case when we hear nothing to that effect here. There are many Muslim clerics in the US, and why are they silent? The contrast compared to how Christians would react to similar actions in the name of their religion is huge.

Americans did not bomb a wedding party in Afganistan to kill Muslims in the name of any religion. It obviously was an accident brought about in part by cultural differences. I doubt the pilot(s) even thought for a minute that all those bullets coming from the ground were due to a wedding. And I'm certain there have been public apologies from the military, not from any race or religious leaders because it had nothing to do with race or religion.

If your Muslim friends care about the reputation of their religion please urge them to have their leaders loudly reject the actions of the "F!@#%$^ bastards". I have yet to hear this, and it would carry a lot of weight. Most Americans like me I'm sure want to be accepting, but when your people are killed in hate crimes by a supposed few but don't earn condemnation by their peers it is only natural to be wary of the whole group. Not too long ago white people stood up and denounced the KKK and other racial hate groups. Black leaders also denounced racial violence. If those actions had not opened the door to true acceptance we would probably still fear each other or worse.

I have heard on occasion a cleric or other Muslim rerpresentative decry a particular killing on technical terms, i.e. beheading is against the Koran, etc. I think I even heard some condemnation of 9/11 when it happened because of the killing of civilians, but never have I heard any Muslim representative decry the killing of American soldiers. Why not? If they agree with the killing of American soldiers then they are the enemy, it's that simple. If Muslims - even some of them as a group - would stand up and proclaim that they support what the coalition is trying to do for the Iraqi people it would make all the difference in the world. Let the chips fall where they may.

I'm not trying to inflame anything. I'm searching for answers. I'd love to hear a response from your Muslim friends and maybe we can all learn something.

Edited by SNAFU

Welcome to the forum John123..........

I have muslim friends as well... I lived in the middle east for years. I agree that many muslims are wonderful people.

But......... alot of these wonderful people, whether out of fear, or shock, are allowing a very small minority if radicals to Hijack their religion, without much protest.... and without much fighting back.

If you're getting your info from Khilafah.com.... Its not exactly unbiased. I'd say its pretty radical.

As for the wedding bombardment.... that was very sad... terrible... one of those mistakes which people make when they dont understand culture. Americans mistook a group of peple, shooting guns into the sky, as "aggressors".... as there were american helicopters & such flying around... and jsut previously, a chinook was shot down in similar circumstances... they didn't realize that it was a celebration.

The difference is... Americans didn't take to the streets... burning middle eastern flags & celebrating those deaths.... the way alot (not all.... but alot) of middle eastern folks DID celebrate 9/11... by dancing in the streets.

Dont get me wrong.... I am not advocating in any way, shape or form, racism.. or "hate" based on culture. I am merely stating that it would be a great help for islam in general.. if the true muslims... the good, kind, HUMAN muslims would take back their religion... and turn their backs on these monsters. As it stands now... these monsters can simply melt back into the population... and be given aid & comfort from the masses.... which makes fighting them very very hard... especially in light of the fact that we dont want to inflict civilian casualties.

thankyou for your replies (which were well worded to avoid any sudden eruptions :rolleyes: )

I am an American too, and I have lived in North America (USA and Canada) most of my life. The muslims that are in North America, majority of them, seek refuge from their own people because of the atrocities that are all too common in the third world countries. They have all come here for a better life, because everybody knows that these two countries are one of the best in the world. The reason that Muslims cannot protest here is because they still have to have a hold here. They have taken refuge from their own countries because of the atrocities of people like the ones you see in the videos (yes, these !@##%^ b astards kill murder their own people the same way they murdered the civilian 'god bless him'). Muslims in North America are in no position to carry out a protest all by themselves.

Also, my friends have a first hand experience of the third world countries because that's where they came from. Most of them have come here for a better life, a better future. But as soon as their rep is getting good in the school, these b astards do this to an innocent civilian. Some people are already mocking my fellow Muslim students because of what those idiots did. Just put yourself in their situation for a min: You have migrated to a country, and you are trying to settling down. You are either studying or looking for a job. Your dad (or yourself) has practiced medicine all his life and none of his degrees are accepted here. He does odd jobs and hopes that atleast after 2-3 generations, his grown family will be among the top people in America. How can a person in such a position carry out a protest?

The third world countries sometimes have extremely corrupted and sadistic rulers. They have been elected by illegal ballets. A protest in those countries means being beaten up and thrown to jail by police. In those jails, people are treated far worse than what those few american soldiers did to the prisoners. Those sadists in the third world countries have only the name of a Muslim, PERIOD. They neither act like a muslim, behave like a muslim or do ANYthing that a true Muslim would do. Why am I saying this? Because I have first hand experience of how friendly, and trustworthy true muslims are. Unfortunately, I cannot feel what my Muslim friends have dealt with in their countries. They agree with the fact that the rules laid out by Quran have been exploitet to an extent that they cannot be changed just like that. The minds of illiterate people have been filled the words like "Holy War".

Just think, you had a family of 6. Your parents, brothers and sisters died in a bombing run or were killed by saddists like the ones you see in the video. Would you be sane anymore? You are also illeterate. You only need the words "Holy War, and Kill Americans and you will go to Heaven" to say "God is Great!" and suicide bomb a restaurant. As an American, I believe that we had neglected the third world countries which was our fault. We did not pay as much attention to them as we should have. And now that they have enough recourses to attack us, we have awoken from our sleep. It is too late to change the minds of those few so called Muslims not to hate Americans.

Believe me, not one of my friends said anything bad about Americans when they saw those humiliating photos of Iraqi prisoners, because they are already experiencing what happens when a few black sheep ruin the whole flock.

Sry for the huge 'lecture', I hope that this discussion goes on peacefully.

P.S: A couple of paragraphs were written down exactly as my friend here said it.

F}

Edited by john123

I think we should just get our troops out of Iraq, and let them deal with their problems themselves.

Why? then they cannot blame us for their own misery, and also because most likely they'd leave us alone. Now that the sh*t is done, and we've gone too far into messing with other ppl's problems, we cannot get out of it.

The US should just say f**k to the UN, and just clean the middle east out. We'll be punished by this, but it will be by people that are not nearly as savage, and closed minded as these morons. If they need someone to give the orders to nuke the place down, and have capital punishment for it, I am making myself available.

The issue with Iraq now was obvious to happen. Only people who were too stupid to see it, or did not want to see it, did not know that all this that is happening now was gonna happen. I was against the war in Iraq from the beginning because of the after-war effects, and because of all the mess that we now see. If this makes any of you unhappy guess what? This is just the begging....and I believe we have not seen anything yet...

that's the kind of thing that some terrorists call Jihad ( I am not at ALL saying that you are a terrorist...). You said that you are ready to nuke that place, well, those boys (and girls) who suicide bombed everywhere said the same thing. Their families were killed, or murdered or raped and then murdered. What were they to do? You probably have highschool education right now and are capable of thinking rationally... those people are not. They haven't even started grade 1 yet. All they are taught is some bullshit Jihad in the name of Islam that is very incorrect. And who boild up their blood? The terrorists... NOT muslims. They were made angry... let's say a person's parents and sister are killed... he doesn't know how but they are killed. Some of these terrorists come and claim to him that they are the only ones he can trust. And they start telling him that his parents were slaughtered and his sister was raped and then killed. What would that guy do? Won't his blood boil just like our blood boiled when we saw that video? Think rationally. You are right now talking about the same thing that those terrorists are teaching the young, naive and angry boys and girls. You are angry cause they slaughtered someone you don't even know. They (does not include these b@stards in the video) are angry cause their whole family was slaughtered...

Again, I don't in any way am saying that you are a terrorist. All I am saying is that please, please think rationally.

F}

Edited by john123

:popcorn:

How can a person in such a position carry out a protest?

First off John.... thank you for having a civil dialog. This is the main rule on our forum... respect & civility.... and you are quite the gentleman... I hope you hang around after this discussion has run its course... because this is a firearms forum in actuality... not really a political one.... and it would fun to talk shooting with you! Do you shoot?

Anyways.... How can a person carry out a protest? He doesn't have to carry all of it on his shoulders alone..... A letter to the editor... a soundbyte when interviewed on the street.... making his views known in Mosque to others from his community. Flying an American flag...... being proud of his new nation... and not being affraid to say so.

Believe me... I lived in the middle east for years.... and when they want to, they are fully capable of filling the streets and protesting. ok>

The world is rife with 3rd world nations.... not all of whom turn to this violence. We cannot possibly run around the world helping every 3rd world nation... its not our job, or our tax money's job, to pay for that. Its sad that this occurs, no doubt, but at a certain point... we have to be willing to take care of our own first.... which even now, we dont do as well as we could.

thankyou for the reply... I am going to give the keyboard over to my friend here to put some thoughts in...

Hello moderator!

I am a Muslim of a different sect. Every muslim believes in Jihad but not the kind of Jihad these guys are talking about. We believe in the "Jihad of the pen". If you can influence somebody with your writing, we call it Jihad. If you go abroad in persuit of study, we call that Jihad. If you help mankind, that's Jihad. Killing innocent people in the name of Allah is not Jihad. No religion right or wrong, says that killing innocent people is alright.

Now for the protests. After 9/11, the mosques of our sects were giving speeches on the true meaning of Jihad and how the 9/11 incident proves that there are still many people who want to ruin the name of Islam. We had a congregational prayer for the people who died on that day. We did not (and could not) make it public by saying that "we had a congregational prayer... etc." because otherwise our mosque would have been shut down and we would probably have been thrown in jail. I don't know about Saudi Arabia, I have never lived there, but in our country (I won't mention the name...) you really can't protest. Its not a free country. Most of them aren't (even if the government says its free). You probably know about the Mullah's. They are Islamic fanatics who think that they are God's hands. Whatever they say, people follow. We have been prosecuted everywhere by these Mullah's. They declared that killing the people of our sect is also Jihad and whoever does that will go straight to Heaven. These guys are the poison Ivy's of the Islamic third world countries. If you were there and you protested, and maybe 20 more people joined you. The Mullah would straight away declare you an infadel and tell everyone that "God has just spoken to me that if you kill these people, you will go to Paradise!". Unfortunately, their hold is unbelievably strong, politically and religiously.

Believe me, people have written letters to the newspapers about 9/11 and either the person who wrote the letter has been shot or the editor of the newspaper has been shot. The media is controlled by these Mullah's. Even the government is in their hands because people think they are God's people and whatever they say is right. The protests that you are talking about usually happen, but you probably don't know how they go about. Usually, the protests are run by students for their own needs, like schools etc. which even a normal person would know is NOT against religion. Other protests are setup by the government to relieve any pressure the public might have on the government. Also, most of the protests are setup (by setup I mean that the leaders are usually paid by the government to carry out a certain protest. Believe me, its true...) But as soon as someone starts to protest for political reasons that were not preplanned by the goverment or the Mullahs, that are against the goverment or the interests of Mullah's, they are declared infidels. I have myself seen people hanged and flogged in public for days. Buckets were placed at their bottom because they urinated. I cannot possibly go on because it hurts me to tell you that my own people in my own country do this. The greed of power is extreme. Think of these times as the same as when long time ago, anyone could cry out "She's a witch" and that woman had either to declare that she IS a witch and live or simply be hanged and die. But when it comes to religion, there is no second choice. You can't change your religion for the sake of your life.

I hope you understand my point here. Jazakallah (thankyou very much) for reading and appreciating our point of view.

P.S: To show our support (even in a small way) we play Americas Army's game, with the same name. We like it a lot.

Regards,

A muslim friend.

:rolleyes: There you have it. And thankyou for the welcome in the forums... and yes, I do like guns a lot. I play Americas Army (the game) a lot, and my friends play the same game. I really hope that by these posts, some people atleast have changed their views about our Muslim friends. After all, even our army has Muslim Soldiers.

F}

Edited by john123

Wow, great posting John and John's friend. I honestly don't know what to say. I don't like to get mixed up in this kind of thing politically because I feel a little different than I'm sure most of the poeple here do (religious boy). But that's great John and company, I really appreciate your posting.