41 replies to this topic

#1 Admin

Admin

The Decider

• Admin
  • 14,367 posts

Posted 09 April 2004 - 03:37 PM

Walmart Firearms Catalog

This is the Walmart catalog that was requested and is not seen to often.

Shopping for a specific gun? Your local Wal-Mart store can order the gun you've been wanting. Just ask a friendly associate in the Sporting Goods Department to see our firearms special-order catalog.

http://www.walmart.c...lmart_Kiosk.pdf

Update: 2010 Edition below

#2 Mussb Re: Walmart Firearms Catalog

Mussb

Albanian SKS

• Members
  • 476 posts

Posted 09 April 2004 - 03:40 PM

This is how I ordered my Rem Model 7 in .260 last year. Works pretty well.

#3 trunkmonkey Re: Walmart Firearms Catalog

trunkmonkey

RKI#6

• Veteran Member
  • 1,914 posts

Posted 09 April 2004 - 03:54 PM

I've looked at it in Wal-Mart before, problem was most of the associates that I delt with knew very little about it. As I imagine most people don't know they they do special orders, so little experience.

-vic F}

#4 sevensixtwo Re: Walmart Firearms Catalog

sevensixtwo

Secret Gun Toucher

• Members
  • 1,373 posts

Posted 09 April 2004 - 04:29 PM

heh...they should stock all these guns....nobody knows they carry them...i always thought they just had cheap rifles and shotguns....for the budget buyer.

#5 Tacman605 Re: Walmart Firearms Catalog

Tacman605

Colt 1928 Navy Overstamp

• Members
  • 580 posts

Posted 09 April 2004 - 05:41 PM

Many years ago I saw my first Beretta 92 9mm on the shelf at Wally World. The sold handguns for many years. The special order catalog is pretty good. You get a good selection and at a Wal Mart price.

If you are looking for a hard to find new gun go to wal mart and get in the catalog. If the clerk is any good at all he will call the distributor and see if they have any they have tremendous buying power and often get guns before gun shops do.

Also ask the clerk about guns they have in the back in storage. Often times they have guns that people have ordered and not picked up or guns that didn't sell because of the price. They can be had for 10-20% off. :ph34r:

#6 emclean Re: Walmart Firearms Catalog

emclean

A True Legend on the Gun Forums

• Members
  • 11,456 posts

Posted 09 April 2004 - 05:43 PM

walie world carries ruger mini 14 and 30 i had no idea!!!
Admin, I thank you (my wife dosen't)

#7 Fullmedaljacket8 Re: Walmart Firearms Catalog

Fullmedaljacket8

Force and mind are opposites; morality ends where a gun begins

• Veteran Member
  • 3,171 posts

Posted 09 April 2004 - 05:59 PM

My Walmart has mini-14s but they are 2 high.

Edited by Fullmedaljacket8, 09 April 2004 - 06:00 PM.

#8 emclean Re: Walmart Firearms Catalog

emclean

• Members
  • 11,456 posts

Posted 09 April 2004 - 06:09 PM

mini 14 starting at $460 is 2 high?

#9 m_zwerlein Re: Walmart Firearms Catalog

m_zwerlein

Secretly Wishes to be Moderator

• Veteran Member
  • 1,869 posts

Posted 09 April 2004 - 06:49 PM

that's pretty cool i always thought it was what you see is what you get.

still gonna buy from the local funshop and pay more but hey that's just me.

#10 Fullmedaljacket8 Re: Walmart Firearms Catalog

Fullmedaljacket8

• Veteran Member
  • 3,171 posts

Posted 09 April 2004 - 07:18 PM

mini 14 starting at $460 is 2 high?

Yea that is 2 rich for my blood. Id rather have a pre ban mini-14 for $500. Or a cheap SAR 1. Keep in mind the most expensive gun I have ever bought was a Calico M100. for $500 http://www.auctionar...itemnum=5405263

#11 trunkmonkey Re: Walmart Firearms Catalog

trunkmonkey

RKI#6

• Veteran Member
  • 1,914 posts

Posted 09 April 2004 - 07:33 PM

that's pretty cool i always thought it was what you see is what you get.

still gonna buy from the local funshop and pay more but hey that's just me.

I agree, there is a certain magic in going to the "local funshop"... ALSO, I am a firm believer in supporting the "little man".

-vic F}

#12 m_zwerlein Re: Walmart Firearms Catalog

m_zwerlein

Secretly Wishes to be Moderator

• Veteran Member
  • 1,869 posts

Posted 09 April 2004 - 07:37 PM

not only supporting them but you go to wal-mart and they look at you like you sprouted a second head or third eyeball. plus i just like going in and getting an answer to my question and knowing it will be taken care of if there is a problem sort of a saftey blanket if you will.

#13 trunkmonkey Re: Walmart Firearms Catalog

trunkmonkey

RKI#6

• Veteran Member
  • 1,914 posts

Posted 09 April 2004 - 07:41 PM

Exactly, you never know what you are going to get from the walmart associate. Are you talking to a kid who got the job because his mother knows the manager, and the kid cares nothing about you or your weapon; just a paycheck? But, on the flip side of that, there are some very knowledgable folks at walmart! It's just a gamble. I prefer the people who know me by name...

-vic F}

#14 Mussb Re: Walmart Firearms Catalog

Mussb

Albanian SKS

• Members
  • 476 posts

Posted 09 April 2004 - 08:12 PM

Yeah Trunkmonkey's right. When we went to order mine, the employees barely knew anything about it. We had to wait about an hour and a half for them to figure out how to commence a background check. But this was only one place and I can't speak for all the Walmarts.

#15 emclean Re: Walmart Firearms Catalog

emclean

• Members
  • 11,456 posts

Posted 09 April 2004 - 08:27 PM

Fullmedaljacket8, please syop putting that link on your posts, i'm jelious already!! :lol:

auction arms would be great, if i could find a local FFL. i dont want to drive an hour to get my gun.

#16 bigrob89 Re: Walmart Firearms Catalog

bigrob89

Look at me! Attention Whore!

• Veteran Member
  • 2,767 posts

Posted 09 April 2004 - 09:27 PM

to all i only buy walmart ammo to please my wallet and the boss if i want a specific hand gun since i have a hard time shooting a long gun due to my ra i will go to my mom and pop gun store and talk to the manager and salesman i know. he dosn't bullsh*t me he gives it to me straight. thats why i like him. we are kinda sorta related too. i can usaully tell when someone is pulling my chain. ive been hurt by enough firearms too and he knows all of this. i know the sporting goods manager at my walmart and i have to give here credit where it is due she does do her best to make dang sure your satisfied and she does everything she can to fix it. i even saw her dnag near hang one of her own employee for pointng a .22 rifle at someones kid she about killed him right there. i never saw that kid there after that anywhere in the store. if you say you know your stuff with her you better back it up
i found out her family owned a sporting goods shop for years before her pop died so she knows her stuff she was in there most of her life helping him run the store.
ps on a humorus note my son peanut flirts with her all the time he calls her sweetie
if i say anything to him i get my butt kicked.

#17 Fullmedaljacket8 Re: Walmart Firearms Catalog

Fullmedaljacket8

• Veteran Member
  • 3,171 posts

Posted 09 April 2004 - 10:55 PM

Fullmedaljacket8, please syop putting that link on your posts, i'm jelious already!!

auction arms would be great, if i could find a local FFL. i dont want to drive an hour to get my gun.

I loves my calico it shoots 2 smooth. J> only bad thing about it, it doesn't like hollow points that much.(it jams sometimes) Also absoultely no recoil. :<: (its .22lr....) And I have two 100 round drums... :lol: But other than that I can shoot this baby FAST!! Just as fast as my paintball gun on semi.... I gotta clean out the flash suppressor its DIRTY... Oh well 1 day I will get to it but im LAZY... -_-:c)l:

Edited by Fullmedaljacket8, 09 April 2004 - 10:58 PM.

#18 bigrob89 Re: Walmart Firearms Catalog

bigrob89

• Veteran Member
  • 2,767 posts

Posted 10 April 2004 - 12:02 AM

you can hunt lot and lots of wabbits with that you do hunt wabbits right?

#19 peasantboy Re: Walmart Firearms Catalog

peasantboy

I prefer synthetic stocks

• Members
  • 789 posts

Posted 10 April 2004 - 12:12 AM

i buy my hunting ammo at wlly world, cleaning kits and some other accessories.

the more I learn about guns the less satisfied I am with all the stores.

Got to support the little man, he can do you a favor when sam and his boys can't. They're also a lot more knowlegable.

#20 Fullmedaljacket8 Re: Walmart Firearms Catalog

Fullmedaljacket8

• Veteran Member
  • 3,171 posts

Posted 10 April 2004 - 12:14 AM

you can hunt lot and lots of wabbits with that you do hunt wabbits right?

I need 2. But not right now. As I said I am LAZY -_- :D

#21 odontia32m Re: Walmart Firearms Catalog

odontia32m

All you need for happiness is a good gun, a good horse, and a good wife - Daniel Boone

• Members
  • 409 posts

Posted 10 April 2004 - 01:54 PM

I will not buy guns a wally world for 2 reasons. They would not let my 14 year old son buy pellets, while I was standing at the register with him. She wanted me to take the money from him and hand it to her. She told me it was against federal laws, what a bunch of B.S. I know it is wally's rule and not the women's rule, certainly not federal law. She was hatefull and being a bitch. I took the money from my son and threw it in her face, then went and yelled at the general manager. Man was I mad, frikin pellets. The next time I made a mistake on the BATF form on the yes/no questions and the man would not let me correct it. He kept the form and said I could not buy a gun for 24 hours from them.

I went down the road to my local store and paid more for the rifle and felt much better as he wanted my business. The relationship this started with my local dealer has payed 10 fold in the good deals he gives me, especially on ordered items. He vouched for me when the local sheriff called him, while deciding to approve my class III :fir: or not. Lesson learned- support you local businesses if you can.

Bob

#22 eugene13087 Re: Walmart Firearms Catalog

eugene13087

Sten Guns Rule

• Members
  • 2,059 posts

Posted 10 April 2004 - 02:54 PM

I'm only 17 and we don't have a wal-mart nearby, at least that I know of, but you should really buy all your gun related stuff ata gun-store becuasse not only does the store depend on it, but also the people who work for a gun store are more knowledgeable and they won't look at you like a freak for buying gun stuff.

#23 Fullmedaljacket8 Re: Walmart Firearms Catalog

Fullmedaljacket8

• Veteran Member
  • 3,171 posts

Posted 10 April 2004 - 04:07 PM

I will not buy guns a wally world for 2 reasons.  They would not let my 14 year old son buy pellets, while I was standing at the register with him.  She wanted me to take the money from him and hand it to her.  She told me it was against federal laws, what a bunch of B.S.  I know it is wally's rule and not the women's rule, certainly not federal law.  She was hatefull and being a bitch.  I took the money from my son and threw it in her face, then went and yelled at the general manager.  Man was I mad, frikin pellets.  The next time I made a mistake on the BATF form on the yes/no questions and the man would not let me correct it.  He kept the form and said I could not buy a gun for 24 hours from them.

I went down the road to my local store and paid more for the rifle and felt much better as he wanted my business.  The relationship this started with my local dealer has payed 10 fold in the good deals he gives me, especially on ordered items.

Bob

Yea I know how you feel. At walmart they wouldn't let me touch paintballs last year and I had to pay more at a paintball place. They wouldn't even let me fill up my C02 tank at sports authority because I wasn't 18 and I could inhale the air and kill myself.... ITS ALL &}

#24 bigrob89 Re: Walmart Firearms Catalog

bigrob89

• Veteran Member
  • 2,767 posts

Posted 10 April 2004 - 10:47 PM

all i got say is i am glad my boys dont have pellet guns with their special needs problems they wouldnt have the concept but anyways. i dont go for that if the kids under age you still have to be polite to the customer and childeren. and to make a mistake on the forms come on jeez we all make mistakes bob your walmart must be full of morons form one dad to another give the kid a hug have a happy easter and i hope you find a better place in your town to shop.

Edited by bigrob89, 10 April 2004 - 10:50 PM.

#25 bigrob89 Re: Walmart Firearms Catalog

bigrob89

• Veteran Member
  • 2,767 posts

Posted 10 April 2004 - 10:49 PM

Yea I know how you feel. At walmart they wouldn't let me touch paintballs last year and I had to pay more at a paintball place. They wouldn't even let me fill up my C02 tank at sports authority because I wasn't 18 and I could inhale the air and kill myself.... ITS ALL  &}

oooheee lets get high at wal mart! i honestly think its &} i cant believe they do that like i told bob your walmart musta hired morons.

#26 BigDog Re: Walmart Firearms Catalog

BigDog

You will go blind doing that!

• Members
  • 697 posts

Posted 11 April 2004 - 12:37 PM

I ordered my sons Marlin 17hmr from walmart and got it in 3 days when no one else could get one anywhere. The price was less also. My next purchase from walmart will be the Savage tac rifle. IF you ask for the dept mgr they will be glad to show you their special order book. Not all of the clerks may know of or have access to the book. I buy much of my pistol ammo from them and have gotten a couple of shotguns from them over the years. The people I have dealt with have always been helpful.

Obviously walmart can't meet all of my needs. I buy handguns and milsurp weapons where I can find them and price is as important as service. I do find myself returning to certain places that treat me well, have good prices and good selections.

#27 emclean Re: Walmart Firearms Catalog

emclean

• Members
  • 11,456 posts

Posted 11 April 2004 - 12:58 PM

I loves my calico it shoots 2 smooth.  only bad thing about it, it doesn't like hollow points that much.(it jams sometimes) Also absoultely no recoil.  (its .22lr....) And I have two 100 round drums...  But other than that I can shoot this baby FAST!! Just as fast as my paintball gun on semi.... I gotta clean out the flash suppressor its DIRTY... Oh well 1 day I will get to it but im LAZY... 

men that is just wrong!!

i almost bought a calico back in '92, wood furniture 2-50 and 1 100 rnd mags. i am still kicking myself.

#28 Fullmedaljacket8 Re: Walmart Firearms Catalog

Fullmedaljacket8

• Veteran Member
  • 3,171 posts

Posted 11 April 2004 - 04:58 PM

men that is just wrong!!

i almost bought a calico back in '92, wood furniture 2-50 and 1 100 rnd mags. i am still kicking myself.

Yea they are HIGH NOW!!! The cheapest they usually go is $500. I got mine pretty good though. 1 calico M100, scope mount, scope, bag, and 1 extra broken clip. I got the broken clip fixed all it needed was a new spring but it cost me $20. Better than paying $150 for a used 100rd drum..

#29 Fullmedaljacket8 Re: Walmart Firearms Catalog

Fullmedaljacket8

• Veteran Member
  • 3,171 posts

Posted 11 April 2004 - 05:02 PM

You really know whats dumb about Walmart. About 2 months ago I went there to go buy me a machete. They actually sold me it, and they asked me for my ID. I knew then I couldn't get it ,but they said I only have to be 16 so I whipped out my ID and I bought the machete. Thats insane, I can't touch paintballs but I can buy machetes. What has the world gone to!!! :<rt:

#30 Tube Re: Walmart Firearms Catalog

Tube

Silly Sniper

• Veteran Member
  • 5,218 posts

Posted 11 April 2004 - 06:52 PM

well duh fullmetaljacket!!!! paintballs can leave bruises sometimes!!!! bruises!!! what kind of harm could possibly be done with a machete? :D

Edited by Tube, 11 April 2004 - 06:52 PM.

#31 bigrob89 Re: Walmart Firearms Catalog

bigrob89

• Veteran Member
  • 2,767 posts

Posted 11 April 2004 - 07:05 PM

like i said before your walmart musta hired morons. :-:

#32 Admin Re: Walmart Firearms Catalog

Admin

The Decider

• Admin
  • 14,367 posts

Posted 11 April 2004 - 07:32 PM

I went to Walmart this past week to buy a case of Winchester 9 mm Luger.

You should have seen the look on the female associates face.

Her: "You want ...want a CASE of ammo?"

Me: "Yes. Could you give me a price on that?"

Her: "I can only sell it to you in individual boxes"

Me: "Oh really..." Turn and walked out after pointing out the box price and case price.

#33 bigrob89 Re: Walmart Firearms Catalog

bigrob89

• Veteran Member
  • 2,767 posts

Posted 11 April 2004 - 07:35 PM

I went to Walmart this past week to buy a case of Winchester 9 mm Luger.

You should have seen the look on the female associates face.

Her: "You want ...want a CASE of ammo?"

Me: "Yes. Could you give me a price on that?"

Her: "I can only sell it to you in individual boxes"

Me: "Oh really..." Turn and walked out after pointing out the box price and case price.

sir i wish i was with you and had a camera :rofl:

#34 sevensixtwo Re: Walmart Firearms Catalog

sevensixtwo

Secret Gun Toucher

• Members
  • 1,373 posts

Posted 12 April 2004 - 10:18 AM

lol, dude...any self respecting paintballer will tell you, dont ever buy paint at wal-mart...not only do they chunk inside of your gun and leave you with a mess to clean up, their paint isnt bright at all. brass eagle paint sucks. go for some marbalizer, or anything comp grade. paint is bright as the sun. as for wal-mart, i've found that the local gun store is more expensive for the products, but with that expense comes a lot more knowledge of the guns...in my case, my FFL knows jack diddly about .223's, tried to talk me out of it, and into buying a 2 thousand dollar m1a, told me that the only thing a .223 was good for was shooting rabbits....i guess thats why the army uses it a lot, the soldiers run out of MRE's and they go out hunting rabbits with automatic weapons in the desert...lol.

#35 ChemSoldier Re: Walmart Firearms Catalog

ChemSoldier

Steel Cased Ammo Fan

• Members
  • 4,199 posts

Posted 12 April 2004 - 10:34 AM

Wow, I dont know where you guys are shopping at WalMart but the one here in Fayetteville isnt bad. They know little of guns but if I want shop talk I will go to the gun store. You cannot beat wallyworld down here for the cheap bricks of .22 LR. Also it is a great place to get a 10/22 or 870 youth model. I like to support my local gun shop but in certain miches it is hard to beat Wal-Mart.

#36 BrowningBDA Re: Walmart Firearms Catalog

BrowningBDA

RKI#1

• Veteran Member
  • 14,457 posts

Posted 12 April 2004 - 11:16 AM

OK... I gotta chime in here with my 2 cents...

This is a two sided situation. We "should" support ANY BUSINESS which in this day & age, continues to support US.

While K-mart, Sears & others left us a long time ago to chase after Rosie O'donnel & Martha Stewart.... Wal Mart has stayed by our side... selling Gun publications (shotgun news... guns & ammo... shooting times... right there next to Family circle!), ammo (handgun & rifle...) and guns. Lots & lots of guns.

Are they as knowledgeable? Most times no.... and sometime downright NO!! But... I've been in regular "gun stores" which had gun counter clerks who, I was suprised, could even dress themselves in the mornings.... :D

There is a reason that you couldn't buy paintballs.... or BB's... or CO2.... or pellets (no offense guys...). Because, at sometime in the past... some kid DID buy one of these items.... misused it.... and then turned around with their parents & tried to sue Wal Mart for selling it to them.

C'mon now... we've had several "teens" on this very forum ADMIT to shooting cars on the freeway with paintball guns.... or doing naughty things with BB guns.

In this day & age of trail lawyers & sue happy people... instead of being "mad" at Wal Mart for not selling these items to underage kids... we should be glad they still bother to stock this stuff at all.

I myself have gone up to the counter... and had to tell the soccer mom clerk where the ammo was, what the price was... and yes, I agree... its annoying. :D But, I've also gone to Wal Mart... and gotten great deals on ammo... like $10.97 for a 100 round value pack of winchester 9mm, which at my local gunstore was $18.99.

I've had regular gunstore clerks act like jerks too.... one of them, at a very well known Michigan gun store, basically got into a verbal argument with my wife... because she wanted to buy a handgun that he "decided" was "no good" for a wimpy woman. He told her that too. We grabbed the manager of the joint, and the wife bought the pistol she wanted... from a very happy manager. Ever since...t he wife just asks for the manager.... and that clerk has since gone missing from the establishment. :D

And that, right there, is the key... if you want good service... and you aren't getting good service, just politely ask to talk with a manager. They, 99's time out of a 100, are willing to bend over backwards for you.

But, and no offense to anyone, this is just my opinion, its not really fair to "blame" wal mart for covering their ass. We all know that todays "teens" are out there doing some pretty stupid things with paint ball guns... huffing.... and shooting folks & property with BB/Pellet guns.... spray painting buildings.... ect.

So... for every good kid just wanting to enjoy a day of target shooting... you have a few kids wanting to shoot neighborhood pets. This is the society we live in today... and yes, it sucks.

I say, support your local Wal Mart AND your local gunshop. Support them BOTH. And if you are in Wal Mart... and you get a GOOD gun counter clerk.. then go out of your way to ask to speak to the store manager.... and tell them how you feel.... like this:

"Hello sir... I wanted to let you know that I came in your store today to buy gun "X", ammo "X", gun product "X", and I found your gun counter clerk extremely helpful & knowledgeable. In the past... I've had to take my business elsewhere because I could not get good advice or service at your gun counter, but today, employee "X" went the extra mile to help me. I suggest you make that his/her permanent position."

And if you do get bad service? Tell them.. politely.... that you are having to take your money elsewhere because you couldn't get helped properly. That way... the manager knows to take steps, transfer some folks around, and get "someone" behind the counter who can help the customers.

Seriously guys... my local Wal Mart is not only still selling guns & ammo... but they are building a "super wal mart" right behind the old one..... and one of the things they are doing is making their gun section 5 times larger... with rotating display cases... and a dedicated gun counter clerk to serve the customers. Not only are they continuing to sell guns, they are EXPANDING. They ARE trying.

If we turn our backs on them now.... we lose one of the best friends in retail sales we have. ok>

#37 emclean Re: Walmart Firearms Catalog

emclean

• Members
  • 11,456 posts

Posted 12 April 2004 - 12:37 PM

ChemSoldier, enjoy jim's pawn shop whale you are there. it is what your local gun shop should be. there was an ex-jar head that spent 1/2 hour talking to my wife about guns. she at the time had never shot, betwen him and a frends wife she was comvinced to try it.

ps are you in DISCOM?

#38 Tube Re: Walmart Firearms Catalog

Tube

Silly Sniper

• Veteran Member
  • 5,218 posts

Posted 12 April 2004 - 02:34 PM

great post browning!!! thanks for making clear to everyone we have two seperate battles goin on here... it's not your local gun store vs. walmart. we all should support our local gunstores because the little guys need our help, and building good relationships there usually results in the shop being a great resource for stuff you could never get at walmart. but on top of that walmart needs to know that we want them to carry guns. of course they don't need our help like the gun stores, but this is about us helping ourselves by not letting a great resource like walmart go the way of the rest of the retail world. thanks to michael moore kmart doesn't sell pistol ammo anymore. the fact that one guy bringing a camera crew and a couple shot up kids to the company headquarters is enough to make a huge company like kmart change their policy.... well it's just scary. that in mind, we need to let walmart know that no matter who comes crying to their door, it wouldn't be in their best financial interest to listen to the cryers. the fact that they continue to expand gun sections in there stores shows they're getting the message, we just need to make sure we keep it up. (we don't wanna loose our 9mm Winchester value packs!!!)

#39 BrowningBDA Re: Walmart Firearms Catalog

BrowningBDA

RKI#1

• Veteran Member
  • 14,457 posts

Posted 12 April 2004 - 03:56 PM

Exactly tube.... we got to support everyone!! And thanks for the compliment! :D

I suggest everyone go out & buy a new ameircan made gun today... and do again & again, once a month, until you have collected at least 1 model from each american manufacturer! D>

Seriously though.... I remember when K-mart wussed out.... they clearanced thier handgun ammo so cheap that me & buddy went over there and bought everything they had (UMC), even if we didn't have that caliber.

.380 was like $3 a box.... 9mm was like $4 a box... even .44 mag was like $8.50 a box!

#40 bigrob89 Re: Walmart Firearms Catalog

bigrob89

• Veteran Member
  • 2,767 posts

Posted 12 April 2004 - 07:28 PM

i agree to get the manager or go as high as you need to. some gun shops are this way to. i use to have a revolver made by earopean american armory. a .22 that was a converter longs or mags. i had a problem i ended up getting rid of the gun because. the company wouldnt help me niether would the store i bought it from.
i got a little .22 semi auto now the only thing is i want a bigger caliber :lol: a way bigger caliber. can we say 357.

#41 Admin Re: Walmart Firearms Catalog

Admin

The Decider

• Admin
  • 14,367 posts

Posted 18 December 2010 - 08:14 PM

Walmart 2010 Firearms Special Order Gun Catalog

PDF Catalog for Walmart Firearms 2010: Attached File  SpecialOrderGunCatalog.pdf   2.98MB   738 downloads

#42 Fullmedaljacket8 Re: Walmart Firearms Catalog

Fullmedaljacket8

• Veteran Member
  • 3,171 posts

Posted 18 December 2010 - 09:59 PM

No prices...