Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Admin

Walmart Firearms Catalog

42 posts in this topic

Walmart Firearms Catalog

This is the Walmart catalog that was requested and is not seen to often.

Shopping for a specific gun? Your local Wal-Mart store can order the gun you've been wanting. Just ask a friendly associate in the Sporting Goods Department to see our firearms special-order catalog.

http://www.walmart.c...lmart_Kiosk.pdf

Update: 2010 Edition below

This is how I ordered my Rem Model 7 in .260 last year. Works pretty well.

I've looked at it in Wal-Mart before, problem was most of the associates that I delt with knew very little about it. As I imagine most people don't know they they do special orders, so little experience.

-vic F}

heh...they should stock all these guns....nobody knows they carry them...i always thought they just had cheap rifles and shotguns....for the budget buyer.

Many years ago I saw my first Beretta 92 9mm on the shelf at Wally World. The sold handguns for many years. The special order catalog is pretty good. You get a good selection and at a Wal Mart price.

If you are looking for a hard to find new gun go to wal mart and get in the catalog. If the clerk is any good at all he will call the distributor and see if they have any they have tremendous buying power and often get guns before gun shops do.

Also ask the clerk about guns they have in the back in storage. Often times they have guns that people have ordered and not picked up or guns that didn't sell because of the price. They can be had for 10-20% off. :ph34r:

walie world carries ruger mini 14 and 30 i had no idea!!!

Admin, I thank you (my wife dosen't)

My Walmart has mini-14s but they are 2 high.

Edited by Fullmedaljacket8

that's pretty cool i always thought it was what you see is what you get.

still gonna buy from the local funshop and pay more but hey that's just me.

mini 14 starting at $460 is 2 high?

Yea that is 2 rich for my blood. Id rather have a pre ban mini-14 for $500. Or a cheap SAR 1. Keep in mind the most expensive gun I have ever bought was a Calico M100. for $500 http://www.auctionarms.com/search/displayi...itemnum=5405263

that's pretty cool i always thought it was what you see is what you get.

still gonna buy from the local funshop and pay more but hey that's just me.

I agree, there is a certain magic in going to the "local funshop"... ALSO, I am a firm believer in supporting the "little man".

-vic F}

not only supporting them but you go to wal-mart and they look at you like you sprouted a second head or third eyeball. plus i just like going in and getting an answer to my question and knowing it will be taken care of if there is a problem sort of a saftey blanket if you will.

Exactly, you never know what you are going to get from the walmart associate. Are you talking to a kid who got the job because his mother knows the manager, and the kid cares nothing about you or your weapon; just a paycheck? But, on the flip side of that, there are some very knowledgable folks at walmart! It's just a gamble. I prefer the people who know me by name...

-vic F}

Yeah Trunkmonkey's right. When we went to order mine, the employees barely knew anything about it. We had to wait about an hour and a half for them to figure out how to commence a background check. But this was only one place and I can't speak for all the Walmarts.

Fullmedaljacket8, please syop putting that link on your posts, i'm jelious already!! :lol:

auction arms would be great, if i could find a local FFL. i dont want to drive an hour to get my gun.

to all i only buy walmart ammo to please my wallet and the boss if i want a specific hand gun since i have a hard time shooting a long gun due to my ra i will go to my mom and pop gun store and talk to the manager and salesman i know. he dosn't bullsh*t me he gives it to me straight. thats why i like him. we are kinda sorta related too. i can usaully tell when someone is pulling my chain. ive been hurt by enough firearms too and he knows all of this. i know the sporting goods manager at my walmart and i have to give here credit where it is due she does do her best to make dang sure your satisfied and she does everything she can to fix it. i even saw her dnag near hang one of her own employee for pointng a .22 rifle at someones kid she about killed him right there. i never saw that kid there after that anywhere in the store. if you say you know your stuff with her you better back it up

i found out her family owned a sporting goods shop for years before her pop died so she knows her stuff she was in there most of her life helping him run the store.

ps on a humorus note my son peanut flirts with her all the time he calls her sweetie

if i say anything to him i get my butt kicked.

Fullmedaljacket8, please syop putting that link on your posts, i'm jelious already!!

auction arms would be great, if i could find a local FFL. i dont want to drive an hour to get my gun.

I loves my calico it shoots 2 smooth. J> only bad thing about it, it doesn't like hollow points that much.(it jams sometimes) Also absoultely no recoil. :<: (its .22lr....) And I have two 100 round drums... :lol: But other than that I can shoot this baby FAST!! Just as fast as my paintball gun on semi.... I gotta clean out the flash suppressor its DIRTY... Oh well 1 day I will get to it but im LAZY... -_-:c)l:

Edited by Fullmedaljacket8

you can hunt lot and lots of wabbits with that you do hunt wabbits right?

i buy my hunting ammo at wlly world, cleaning kits and some other accessories.

the more I learn about guns the less satisfied I am with all the stores.

Got to support the little man, he can do you a favor when sam and his boys can't. They're also a lot more knowlegable.

you can hunt lot and lots of wabbits with that you do hunt wabbits right?

I need 2. But not right now. As I said I am LAZY -_- :D

I will not buy guns a wally world for 2 reasons. They would not let my 14 year old son buy pellets, while I was standing at the register with him. She wanted me to take the money from him and hand it to her. She told me it was against federal laws, what a bunch of B.S. I know it is wally's rule and not the women's rule, certainly not federal law. She was hatefull and being a bitch. I took the money from my son and threw it in her face, then went and yelled at the general manager. Man was I mad, frikin pellets. The next time I made a mistake on the BATF form on the yes/no questions and the man would not let me correct it. He kept the form and said I could not buy a gun for 24 hours from them.

I went down the road to my local store and paid more for the rifle and felt much better as he wanted my business. The relationship this started with my local dealer has payed 10 fold in the good deals he gives me, especially on ordered items. He vouched for me when the local sheriff called him, while deciding to approve my class III :fir: or not. Lesson learned- support you local businesses if you can.

Bob

I'm only 17 and we don't have a wal-mart nearby, at least that I know of, but you should really buy all your gun related stuff ata gun-store becuasse not only does the store depend on it, but also the people who work for a gun store are more knowledgeable and they won't look at you like a freak for buying gun stuff.

I will not buy guns a wally world for 2 reasons.  They would not let my 14 year old son buy pellets, while I was standing at the register with him.  She wanted me to take the money from him and hand it to her.  She told me it was against federal laws, what a bunch of B.S.  I know it is wally's rule and not the women's rule, certainly not federal law.  She was hatefull and being a bitch.  I took the money from my son and threw it in her face, then went and yelled at the general manager.  Man was I mad, frikin pellets.  The next time I made a mistake on the BATF form on the yes/no questions and the man would not let me correct it.  He kept the form and said I could not buy a gun for 24 hours from them.

I went down the road to my local store and paid more for the rifle and felt much better as he wanted my business.  The relationship this started with my local dealer has payed 10 fold in the good deals he gives me, especially on ordered items.

Bob

Yea I know how you feel. At walmart they wouldn't let me touch paintballs last year and I had to pay more at a paintball place. They wouldn't even let me fill up my C02 tank at sports authority because I wasn't 18 and I could inhale the air and kill myself.... ITS ALL &}

all i got say is i am glad my boys dont have pellet guns with their special needs problems they wouldnt have the concept but anyways. i dont go for that if the kids under age you still have to be polite to the customer and childeren. and to make a mistake on the forms come on jeez we all make mistakes bob your walmart must be full of morons form one dad to another give the kid a hug have a happy easter and i hope you find a better place in your town to shop.

Edited by bigrob89

Yea I know how you feel. At walmart they wouldn't let me touch paintballs last year and I had to pay more at a paintball place. They wouldn't even let me fill up my C02 tank at sports authority because I wasn't 18 and I could inhale the air and kill myself.... ITS ALL  &}

oooheee lets get high at wal mart! i honestly think its &} i cant believe they do that like i told bob your walmart musta hired morons.