Sign in to follow this  
skeeterb

14-16" 7.62 x 39 Barrel

skeeterb    0

I'm looking for a 14-16" barrel in 7.62x39 with a 1/10 twist. Most of the barrels that I have seen are so high, it makes it a little difficult to get. I'm trying to build up my upper from the individual parts and the barrel is the only part I'm having any issues finding. I have looked at midwayusa, sotaarms,model1sales,rockriver arms, and more and most of them are way out there. I know i can't find one below $150, but most of the barrels that I have seen are $160 or above. And before y'all comment about me going with the x39 round, its my decision to use that caliber round.

JSheaHawk    29

I'm looking for a 14-16" barrel in 7.62x39 with a 1/10 twist. Most of the barrels that I have seen are so high, it makes it a little difficult to get. I'm trying to build up my upper from the individual parts and the barrel is the only part I'm having any issues finding. I have looked at midwayusa, sotaarms,model1sales,rockriver arms, and more and most of them are way out there. I know i can't find one below $150, but most of the barrels that I have seen are $160 or above. And before y'all comment about me going with the x39 round, its my decision to use that caliber round.

Here you go. 

what platfotm?

AR, AK, or something else.

Look at the forum it is posted in.

Jared