Sign in to follow this  
ChemSoldier

AR muzzle mounted Glass Breaker

ChemSoldier    33

Hmm...dont see myself needing it but it is fricking nifty, look how little effort he put into that. Should be useful to the high speed low drag types.

macho999    11

Had to rewind that twice to understand some words.

I didn't have a problem.

:laughing1:

Joe's hot tip for members who ever need to break a car window: If you can avoid it, don't even try the windscreen. The middle of the (door) window pane is where the glass has the most flex or 'give' - so always hit it in a corner where the glass it held a bit more rigidly.

Here endeth the lesson.

Rando    1

Man, that tip went through the windows like a hot knife through butter.

Thanks, CulminatingJoe, I'll have to remember that. Last summer I found myself upside down in the passenger seat of a van, all but one exit blocked by an enbankment. I got the driver out of his stupor and unbuckled and told him to bust out his window. He couldn't do it. He kept kicking it to no avail. I finally found some branch clippers which we used to GTFO because the vehicle was filling with acrid smoke.

I assume A) He was extremely out of shape, and B) kicking the window in the wrong spot, because I had no trouble getting in through a back window to get our hats and his wallet.