Sign in to follow this  
wilsoncomb@tLacky

Great Deal on Lancer L5 30rd Mags 6.99

Would have posted this up earlier but i had no history with the company. My mags came in today!

These are the L5 not the L5a mags so they have issues fitting in double mag pouches because the large ribbs on the mags.

At 6.99 each it dont bother me none. http://www.targetsportsusa.com/p-2941-bushmaster-magazine-ar-15-30-round-lancer-l5-high-capacity-magazine.aspx

Na those were the L5a Or L5 AWM which i still need to test more. These are their predecessors.

Shipping was 14 for 10 from connecticut to michigan.

Shipping speed is hard to comment on since they were shut down to take inventory all of august but were accepting orders. They got here sep 13. I imagine there was alot of catching up to do once they started to fill orders again. They made it clear that they would not be filling orders till september and i wasnt billed till sep. All in all im happy and since there still shown in stock figured id share.

The aim angel came so i will be able to test the AWMs through a few more cycles and start throwing some rounds through these too. Im fairly confident these wont dissapoint me and ill let you know if they do.

edited for spelling

Riot    14

These mags are crap. Split apart on me after only owning it for a few months.