Sign in to follow this  
goldmanjace

rear and front sight parts

Hi

First of all I would like to say hello to everyone. I am new to this sight and find it very good so far. I just bought a M70 AB2 from century amrs. I need a 2 parts for the front sight: the night sight and the little u clip behind it. For the rear in need the sight leaf with night sight. This weapon is totally off and what would be the best way to sight it in? How can I adjust the sights?

Thanks for the help

Welcome to the forum! I cannot help you but I am sure one of the AK owning types will help out however they can. Just wanted to say hello and welcome to the forum.

Welcome to the forum! I cannot help you but I am sure one of the AK owning types will help out however they can. Just wanted to say hello and welcome to the forum.

Thank you very much. I am excited to be part of this community.

Hello and welcome to the forum. If you have to have night sights, that may be a little tough. But if a regular front & rear sight will suffice, then I would check Numrich (http://www.e-gunparts.com/) or AKparts.net. As far as adjusting the sights, you are going to need an AK front site adjustment tool. They're cheap... under $10. Hope this helps and enjoy your rifle.

1 SKS AK SIGHT ADJUST TOOL (7-293).jpg&w=130&h=135