Sign in to follow this  
Black B15

Poor Mans Bulletproof Vest

Needle Guard - No one can stab you with infected needles

At least it has that going for it.

FYI, I have not given up on this...next test will be with Plexiglass and ceramic tile.

FYI, I have not given up on this...next test will be with Plexiglass and ceramic tile.

put plexiglass and a peice of windshild together and see what fun you have skippy

put plexiglass and a peice of windshild together and see what fun you have skippy

Any amount of thickness you recommend? Glass on outside (facing bullet impact area) or inside (facing skin)?

i did this once with a friend (becareful) we took a 16inch square piece of plexiglass and cut an old piece of windshild to match from a 83 bronco you know safty glass stuff. since they both were between a quarter to a half inch thick we glued them together with the glass faceing you at 10yards we put 4 inch dots on it in different colors. there were about 6 to 8 dots. so we tried with different

handguns to see what would go through. it was for his criminal justice class which i was a class mate too.

please riot use extreme caution and safety measures. i was being a smart alec when i posted this if you do decide to try it becareful bud

Please riot use extreme caution and safety measures. i was being a smart alec when i posted this if you do decide to try it becareful bud

Of course...we post this stuff up on other targets, not worn on each other. The only time I can see even wearing this stuff is SHTF/TEOWAWKI but it is good to know what will and wont stop a bullet.

Thanks for the info. I guess I might just post the finding in this thread after all....lol.