Sign in to follow this  
ravelco

AK-74 Romarm SA/Cugir

ravelco    0

Hello:

I have a AK-74 5.45x39mm. It was made by Romarm SA/Cugir in Romania and was impoted by Century Arms in the US. Does anyone know anything about this rifle. The people at Century in Vermont seem no to know too much about it. I am trying to get a 30rd clip for it. I have tried a few (Mag Pro) and it does not clip in. In have a 10 round clip in it now. On the side of the gun it says SAR2. Some people ask me if it is a WASR 2 and I have no idea what they are talking about. They ask me if it is a single stack or double stack clip which I don't know either. I have attached a picture of the mag I have. Is this a single or double stack?

Admin    40

No picture posted?

Does the rifle look like this?

post-1-1234830569_thumb.jpg

You will have to buy AK74 mags for it as this rifle does not accept standard AK47 mags.

You can pick up some here: http://www.gunthings.com/galil.htm

The Polish steel mags are excellent, a little pricey but work flawlessly.

ravelco    0

Yes my gun is exactly like that one. Is that the same make? I tried to upload a picture but it did not take.

Question: how the heck do you adjust the front sight from right to left or vice versa? I used a tapco adjusting Tool and it bends and will not move the round pin at all! All I want to do is to center it. It sticks out too far on one end.

Thanks for your help.

Thanks

Riot    14
Yes my gun is exactly like that one. Is that the same make? I tried to upload a picture but it did not take.

Question: how the heck do you adjust the front sight from right to left or vice versa? I used a tapco adjusting Tool and it bends and will not move the round pin at all! All I want to do is to center it. It sticks out too far on one end.

Thanks for your help.

Thanks

Honestly I'd just take some pliers to it....especially since the adjustment tool didn't take...It's like taking a hammer to an 87 Camero...you wouldn't do it to a Cadillac (or a Colt) but it's an AK....it can take it.