Sign in to follow this  
Admin

Les Baer Police Special M4

Extreme, to the MAX, Sgt shooter person!!!

One of my favorite game parodies of all time. So true and funny.

Admin    40

True, true.

Military Police Tactical...EXTREME!!!

Jared

TacticoolGlock.jpg?t=1211595270

No, you want "Hard Core, Max Extreme Double Ninja Tactical" <-- thats some bad ass sh*t right there. Bad guys see you with this and they are DRT.

BrowningBDA    11

Damn... that havoc 38mm is only on the dust rail with one pin. fire it and watch that frame break off.. haha

motorgun    0

I own a Les Baer Police M4 as well as a couple of Colt AR15's and an M16. It shoots 1/2" groups with match ammo, which is better than their claim. My only complaint is that the upper and lower are such a tight fit I have to use a drift to take it apart for cleaning. I bought it a few years back for $1400, which at the time was $100 cheaper than I could get a Colt.

JSheaHawk    29

Welcome to the forums, motorgun.

No doubt they built a good rifle, but is it $1400 worth of rifle? My issue is that -- for me -- my AR is a work gun. It doesn't need to shoot 0.5" groups; I just need it to put lead on a guy 100m away. My $800 rifle works great for that utilitarian purpose. If you bought it to be a 10-ring killer, more power to you, but I just think most here would have put that $1400 toward something else.

With those tight tolerances, have you had problems with jamming?

Jared