Sign in to follow this  
gunnoob

gun noob is back and armed

gunnoob    0

hi i am back, i didn't ditch everybody after one question. :^) so, for my first rifle i bought a ....... Wasr 10!

and i took some pictures, here she is. Haven't ran any rounds through it yet but i can't wait!

post-8284-1201749061_thumb.jpg

post-8284-1201749077_thumb.jpg

JSheaHawk    29

Good buy, man! Where'd you pick it up?

And why'd you flip the picture?

Jared

EDIT: Glad, BTW, that you didn't ditch after one post. What's your next buy going to be?

Edited by JSheaHawk

gunnoob    0

I bought it at dunhams. I don't know how or why the picture flipped. i have a question though, what do the numbers on the sight mean? http://www.globaltrades.com/ak_sights/121.jpg I know it is probably for different distances but what means what. For my next buyyyybuuuild i think i want to build a rifle or a pistol. although i have no money at the moment.

Admin    40

Whats that thing on the trigger? It reminds me of chasity belt on a hot blonde. Somehow it does not belong there.

JSheaHawk    29
I bought it at dunhams. I don't know how or why the picture flipped. i have a question though, what do the numbers on the sight mean? http://www.globaltrades.com/ak_sights/121.jpg I know it is probably for different distances but what means what. For my next buyyyybuuuild i think i want to build a rifle or a pistol. although i have no money at the moment.

Yeah, it's for ranging. I believe it's in meters and you just add two zeros to the number.

Whats that thing on the trigger? It reminds me of chasity belt on a hot blonde. Somehow it does not belong there.

I think it's a gun lock. I thought you were supposed to throw those away!

Jared

Knight    5

OMG, another left-handed AK! :eyepop:

What state do you live in, out of curiosity?

Riot    14
Yeah, it's for ranging. I believe it's in meters and you just add two zeros to the number.

You are correct, sir...the numbers are for ranging but I would leave it between 1 and 3...usually 1...the round doesn't have that much drop to compensate for elevation and good luck with accuracy after 200 meters.