Sign in to follow this  
Admin

Yugo M92 Krink

I took the plunge today and ordered a virgin M92 Yugo parts kit from gunthings.com.

The number of AK parts kits (excluding Romy G) have been going up in price and getting scarce especially the Krinkov variations. Gunthings had the best price I could find.

I also ordered a Yugo fake suppressor today as well. I will have the kit built as a rifle with the suppressor and one day if I feel like it I will SBR it.

Here is the kit:

Yugoslavian M92 Krinkov kit, 7.62 x 39mm, includes all parts in picture, the whole gun without receiver, rivets included, with mag, new $429.00

post-1-1188422514_thumb.jpg

and here is the fake suppressor:

post-1-1188422616_thumb.jpg

This PBS-5 Fits the 26mm x 1.5 left, Yugo Krinks $85.00 Shipped

I plan on using the Nodak Spud NDS-M92 receiver with Yugoslavian style selector marking.

I will have the kit built as a rifle with the suppressor and one day if I feel like it I will SBR it.

Scared to do it yourself? :gayaway:

You would be scared to shoot it if I built it. :crazyr:

I would love to build it if some one could hold my hand and show me how to do it properly. I just don't want to bugger up an expensive kit.

I don't blame you. I'd want to do several cheap kits before touching an expensive Krink. Although the only thing you need to worry much about messing up is the receiver, especially since your kit appears to be de-riveted already. But still, those receivers don't look cheap either.

I was looking at the SAM-SLR10641 Arsenal SLR-106U on AIM the other day. If your fake supressor will look that one, then I'd personally want to stick with the long skinny barrel. That fake supressor looks like something you might find in Jared's night stand, or maybe that fanny pack thing Em carries around.

Edited by Tube

Ive looked at those but I dont think Im ready for a virgin kit yet.

gun things have some of the nicest romy G kits out there. Ive got 2 of my 3 there

That fake supressor looks like something you might find in Jared's night stand, or maybe that fanny pack thing Em carries around.

:finger::finger:

oh and my form 1 for my M92 goes in the mail next week :cool1:

Nice! Did you do the receiver engraving yet? I was thinking of getting that done by Nodak when I order the receiver.