Sign in to follow this  
GIMPY

what does this mean

GIMPY    0

on trhe barrel trunioin it has a triangkle then it has 1986 S-BY4650 what is this?

also some of the shelll casing that i have found have a small indent by the neck of the casing is this bad? i have only noticed this on new production ammo and not on surplus thanks

on trhe barrel trunioin it has a triangkle then it has 1986 S-BY4650 what is this?

Armory Proofs. It shows when and where the rifle was built.

GIMPY    0

Armory Proofs. It shows when and where the rifle was built.

so out of curiosity this was a machine gun made on 1986? so technically it would have been transferable? im j/w about that its not like it matters i live in illinois and they dont allow anything like that but it jsut seems weird if thats true because they could have got alot more money if they sold it the other way right? or am i jsut totally wrong on this...probably i dont know much thank you

emclean    23
so out of curiosity this was a machine gun made on 1986? so technically it would have been transferable?

only if it was made in the US (don't know what kind of weapon we are talking about), and the people makeing it have the correct type of FFL to make NFA weapons, and they had wanted to pay the tax to make it a NFA weapon. otherwise, no.

GIMPY    0

only if it was made in the US (don't know what kind of weapon we are talking about), and the people makeing it have the correct type of FFL to make NFA weapons, and they had wanted to pay the tax to make it a NFA weapon. otherwise, no.

ok i was just wondering its the ak i built last year and didnt know what that meant on it and like i said befor i was not intending on doing anything illeagle just was curious thank you

Edited by GIMPY

MAKAK47    0

ya, it's also normal for the shells to have that indent, it's nothing bad, all AK's do that

GIMPY    0
:thnks: