Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
samfreddyc

sovereign

7 posts in this topic

has any one seen a 22 semiauto rifle made in italy that comes apart like a browning, but is clip feed. model sm84 cal 22lr, name sovereign with a crown beside it. any info would be great. :-:

I had one. It had a screw with a knob hold the barrel to the receiver. It kept working loose, so I eventually overtightened it and stripped the threads. I tapped it out larger and replaced the knob with a set screw. Devcon around the end of the barrel and receiver and on the set screw solved the coming loose proble. I bought it because it was cheap. It was definitely CHEAP. A real POS. I gave it to my brother-in-law.

has any one seen a 22 semiauto rifle made in italy that comes apart like a browning, but is clip feed. model sm84 cal 22lr, name sovereign with a crown beside it. any info would be great. :-:

hEY I HAVE THE RIFLE WITH ALL THE PARTS IT WORKS AND I AM TRYING TO GET RID OF IT IF YOU KNOW ANY BUYERS E-MAIL ME @ michael.howell12@us.army.mil THANKS MICHAEL HOWELL.

do you have the rifle ? I have the mod 64 and you do know that this is the precursur to the marlin rifle company do you have any extra magazines for the rifle or do you know anyone with some I can buy?