Picture: Pillars of Eternity: Complete Edition [Download]
Amazon.com's Price: $14.99as of 10/23/2017 06:24 EDT Details
Availability: Available for download now
Binding: Software Download
Edition: Complete Edition
ESRB Age Rating: Mature
Platform: Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows 8, Windows 8.1
Release Date: September 25, 2017
- Embark on a new adventure in the style of the classic RPG! Recapture the thrill of exploration, adventure, and leading your own band of adventurers across an original fantasy realm.
- into the depths of monster-infested dungeons in search of lost treasures and ancient mysteries. Gather your party, venture forth, and embrace adventure as you recapture the wonder and nostalgia of Pillars of Eternity!
- Choose to play as one of the six playable races: Human, Aumaua, Dwarf, Elf, Godlike, and Orlan. Then choose to play as one of the eleven unique classes, including Barbarian, Wizard, Paladin, Chanter and more. It's up to you what heroes and villains you create!
- Explore a world filled with a wealth of power for those who can unlock their hidden potential. Learn the mysteries of nature spirits, forge lifelong soul bonds with animal companions, focus spiritual energy, or link to the souls of allies and enemies to produce an array of devastating effects!
- Gather your party, venture forth, and embrace adventure as you delve into a realm of wonder, nostalgia, and the excitement of the Complete Edition of this heralded RPG which includes Parts I and II of The White March expansion and additional bonus content!
EVERY ACTION HAS A CONSEQUENCE!
Prepare to be enchanted by a world where the choices you make and the paths you choose shape your destiny.
Recapture the deep sense of exploration, the joy of pulsating adventure, and the thrill of leading your own band of adventurers across an original fantasy realm and into the depths of monster-infested dungeons in search of lost treasures and ancient mysteries.
So gather your party, venture forth, and embrace adventure as you delve into a realm of wonder, nostalgia, and the excitement of the Complete Edition of this heralded RPG which includes Parts I and II of The White March expansion and additional bonus content!
Play as any one of six races: Human, Aumaua, Dwarf, Elf, Godlike and Orlan.
Utilize five core skills to overcome any situation: Stealth, Athletics, Lore, Mechanics and Survival.
Deep character customization: Build a character as one of eleven classes such as Barbarian, Chanter, Cipher, Druid, Fighter, Monk, Paladin, Priest, Ranger, Rogue and Wizard
Sculpt your own story: Side with various factions using a reputation system, where your actions and choices have far reaching consequences.
Explore a rich and diverse world: Beautiful pre-rendered environments laced with an engaging story and characters bring the world to life. Bonus Digital Content Includes:
Strategy Guide ● Soundtrack ● Campaign Almanac ● Game Map ● Wallpapers"Pillars of Eternity is one of the best RPGs since Baldur's Gate.” 9/10 – IGN“It's the best new, isometric RPG to come out in years” 5/5 – The Escapist“This is a big, fat, deep adventure that lets you carve your own unique path through a fantasy world that’s been brilliantly brought to life with rich, evocative writing. It’s a game steeped in a bygone era of computer RPG design, but somehow it doesn’t feel archaic.” 92/100 – PC Gamer
|PC Minimum System Requirements:||PC Recommended System Requirements:|
- Processor: Intel Core i3-2100T @ 2.50 GHz / AMD Phenom II X3 B73
- RAM: 4 GB
- Hard Disk: 24 GB
- Video Card: ATI Radeon HD 4850 or NVIDIA GeForce 9600 GT
- Supported OS: Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 7, Windows Vista
- Additional Requirements: DRM-Free. No activation or online connection required to play
Recommended OS: 64-bit Windows 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10
Mouse / Keyboard
DirectX Compatible Sound Card
- Processor: Processor: Intel Core i5-2400 @ 3.10 GHz / AMD Phenom II X6 1100T
- RAM: 8 GB
- Hard Disk: 24 GB
- Video Card: Radeon HD 7700 or NVIDIA GeForce GTX 570
Average Rating: none
Browse for similar items by category: Click to Display