Picture: SAFELIFE 2 Pack Digital Tire Pressure Gauge 100 PSI 4 Settings with Backlit LCD and Non-Slip Grip
Amazon.com's Price: $12.99as of 06/17/2019 00:49 EDT Details
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
This item ships for FREE with Super Saver Shipping.Brand: SAFELIFE
Color: Black and Yellow- 2package
Manufacturer Parts Warranty Description: Parts
Item Weight: 1.6 ounces x 2
Product Dimensions:4.25 x 1.77x 1.0 inches
Minimum Increment: 0.5 PSI
Range:2-100PSI/0.15-7Bar/0.15-7Kgf/cm2 / 15-700 Kpa
Display:8.3 x 4 Inches LCD display
Power:3V Lithium coin cell, Battery Included
Operating Temperature: -5~50°C / 23~122°F LCD backlit display
Package Include:Digital Tire Pressure Gauge(Yellow)+Digital Tire Pressure Gauge(Black)
* Maintain correct tire pressure
* Reduce tire wear and tear
* Extend lifetime of tires
* Increase fuel efficiency
* Improve vehicle handling and safety
1. Press the "ON/UNIT/OFF"button. Wait for the gauge to display zero on the LCD screen.
2. Place the nozzle of the gauge on the tire valve. Press firmly to ensure a good seal and prevent air escaping.
3. Hold gauge on the valve until the threading on the LCD display locks. Remove the gauge to easily see the pressure reading.
4. To retake the pressure, simply repeat the previous steps.
5. Tire gauge will automatically shut off shortly after use. Gauge can be manually turned off by holding the "ON" button down for more than 3 seconds.
Instructions on conversion: 1kgf/cm²=0.98bar=98kPa=14.2psi the error percentage is the full range percentage
In order to get a strong seal, place the nozzle directly onto the tire valve. Putting the gauge on the nozzle from an angle could result in an inaccurate reading. Once the gauge is placed, firmly press the gauge straight down.
Average Rating: none
Browse for similar items by category: