Picture: hOmeLabs Compact Countertop Dishwasher - Portable Mini Dish Washer in Stainless Steel Interior for Small Apartment Office and Home Kitchen - Dishwashers with 6 Place Setting Rack and Silverware Basket
- CLEANS AS YOU GO - A convenient and small dish washing machine for cleaning the dishes after dinner or cooking. Simply load the dishes in the dish basket and cutlery rack and let this white dishwasher do the dirty job. Easily sits on countertops or tabletop requiring less space
- USER FRIENDLY CONTROLS - With simple to use control panel and light indicators. Program selector has 6 wash cycle options: heavy, normal, ECO, glass, speed, and rinse for your different dishwashing needs. Delay button light to postpone wash cycle
- NO TOOLS REQUIRED - Features a quick connect assembly with accessories including inlet and drain hose and a faucet adapter for water lines that are compatible with round-shaped faucet outlets with removable aerators, and 55/64"-27 male or 15/16"-27 female threads underneath
- STREAK-FREE DISHES - Using the rinse aid dispenser, you can dry your plates, mugs, and glass quickly without the marks or streaks. Only use rinse aids designed for an automatic dishwasher to prevent damaging your dishwasher. An indicator light will let you know when to refill the dispenser
- COMPACT FOR SMALL KITCHENS - This counter top appliance measures 17.2 x 19.6 x 21.6 inches with 6 standard place setting capacity perfect for small size household or individuals living in apartments with limited space for huge kitchen appliances
- 50 Plastic Food Storage Containers with Lids - Plastic Food Containers Meal Prep Containers Food Prep Freezer Containers with Lids - Plastic Containers with Lids Deli Containers With Lids [25oz]
- Dishwasher Faucet Adapter
- Silicone Cooking Utensils Kitchen Utensil set - 7 Natural Acacia Wooden Silicone Kitchen Utensils Set - Silicone Utensil Set Spatula Set - Silicone Utensils Cooking Utensil Set - Kitchen Tools Gadgets
- Inverted Rainbow Umbrella - Reverse Folding Non-Drip Design - Compact Travel Umbrella - Large Umbrella with Rainbow Canopy
- RFID Passport Holder – Anti-theft Document and Passport Travel Wallet – Blocking Case with Neck Strap
- Ultrasonic Pest Repeller Control Kit【UPGRADED 2018】Home Pest Repellent | Complete Pest Control Pack with 4 Plug-in Repellers, 2 Mosquito Repellent Bracelets, 1 Pest Repellent Spray + Booklet
- Silicone Cooking Utensils Kitchen Utensil set - 11 Stainless Steel Silicone Kitchen Utensils Set - Silicone Utensil Set Spatula Set - Silicone Utensils Cooking Utensil Set - Kitchen Tools and Gadgets
- Valentia Organic Rosehip Seed Oil - Pure & Cold-Pressed (4oz)
- VetWELL - DermWELL Omega 3 Supplement for Dogs and Cats Antarctic Krill Oil with Astaxanthin, Omega 3 6 9, EPA, DHA for Amazing Skin and Coat - Relieves Itching and Allergies - 60 Soft Chews
- Vitamin B Complex Vitamins B12, B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B7, B9, Folic Acid - Super B Complex Vitamins for Women, Men, Adults – Aids in Energy, Stress, and Immunity - 90 Vegetarian Capsulessee more
Save yourself and your kitchen sink from piles of dirty dishes with the hOme Compact Dishwasher. It's powerful, easy to use, portable and most importantly - it's compact! A perfect space saving solution for small living spaces, apartments and dorms. With hOme Compact Dishwasher, there's no reason to put off washing the dirty dishes until the morning.
- Measures 17.2 x 19.6 x 21.6 inches
- Power supply is 120V/60Hz
- Water pressure 6-145 PSI
- Hot water connection: 120°F
- Capacity: 6 place settings
- Energy Star certified
- Cup rack
- Detergent dispenser
- Cutlery basket
- Spray arms
- Rinse aid
- Drain pipe connector
- Dispenser inlet pipe connector
Safety and Care Instructions
- Pull out the basket. Load the dishwasher basket
- Fill the detergent and rinse aid dispenser.
- Plug in the dishwasher. The power supply is 120V/60Hz.
- Check that the water supply is turned on to full pressure.
- Push the basket in and close the dishwasher door. Press the power button to turn on.
- Press the program button to select your wash cycle.
- Press the start/pause button to start the cycle.
- When the cycle is finished, the buzzer will sound for eight seconds before shutting off. Wait a few minutes before unloading the dishwasher to prevent damaging the dishware.
- Do not misuse, sit on, or stand on the door or dish rack of the dishwasher.
- Do not touch the heating element during or immediately after use.
- Do not operate your dishwasher unless all enclosure panels are properly in place.
- Only use detergent and rinse aids designed for an automatic dishwasher.
Average Rating: none
Browse for similar items by category: Click to Display