Picture: EPAuto Digital Tire Pressure Gauge, 150 PSI
Amazon.com's Price: $7.97as of 05/25/2019 06:38 EDT Details
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
This item ships for FREE with Super Saver Shipping.
Item Dimensions: 200550100
- Maintaining correct tire pressure will Reduce tire wear and extend tire life. Increase fuel efficiency. Improve vehicle handling and safety
- 4 Pressure Range: 0 ~ 150 PSI, 0 ~ 7 Bar, 0 ~ 700 Kpa, 0 ~ 7 Kg/cm2
- Backlit Digital Display and Lighted Nozzle for visibility in dimly light area.
- Simply press Power Button to turn on the tool and select the range.
- Automatically shut off 30 seconds after use.
- EPAuto 12V DC Auto Portable Air Compressor Pump, Preset Digital Tire Inflator by 100 PSI for Compact/Midsize Sedan SUV
- EPAuto 12V 12' Foot Heavy Duty Extension Cord with Cigarette Lighter Plug Socket
- TEKTON 5941 Digital Tire Gauge, 100 PSI
- EPAuto 12V DC Auto Portable Air Compressor Pump w/Digital Tire Inflator and Preset Pressure Shut Off Gauge for Compact/Midsize Sedan SUV
- TACKLIFE Black&Orange ACP1C Portable, DC 12V 150PSI Air Compressor Pump, Digital Tire Inflator with Gauge, LED Flashlight, 4 Nozzle Adaptors and Extra Fuse(150 PSI)
- Digital Tire Air Pressure Gauge, Easy to Read LCD Display with 4 Ranges Best for Car Trucks and Bicycles, Fast and Accurate Readings by Stalwart- Red
- Slime 1034-A Automotive Accessories
- Lantoo Digital Tire Pressure Gauge, 150PSI with 5 in 1 Rescue Tools of LED Flashlight,Car Window Breaker, Seatbelt Cutter,Red Safety Light and Tire Gauge for Car,Motorcycle
- EPAuto 12V DC Portable Air Compressor Pump, Digital Tire Inflator
- EPAuto 12V DC Auto Portable Air Compressor Pump/Tire Inflator for Compact/Midsize Sedan SUVsee more
Maintaining correct tire pressure will:
- Reduce tire wear and extend tire life
- Increase fuel efficiency
- Improve vehicle handling and safety
- Pressure Range:
- 0 ~ 150 PSI
- 0 ~ 7 Bar
- 0 ~ 700 Kpa
- 0 ~ 7 Kg/cm2
- Digital Display: 21 × 10mm LCD Display
- Power Source: (Ready to Use)
- 1 × CR2032 3V Lithium Coin Cell
- 3 × LR44 1.5V Button Cells
- Operating Temperatures: 42 °F ~ 120 °F
- Minimum Increment: 0.5 PSI
- Press the "Power" button. Then wait for 0 to display.
- Place the nozzle of the gauge into the tire valve. Press firmly to ensure a good seal to prevent air from leaking.
- Keep gauge on the valve until the reading on the LCD display is set.
- Disconnect the gauge, then read pressure.
- To retake the reading, simply place the nozzle of the gauge into the tire valve again and repeat.
- The gauge will automatically shut off 30 seconds after use. The gauge can also be manually shut off by pressing down on the "Power" button until LCD display is off.
- Inflate tires to manufacturer's recommended pressure only. Over inflating or under inflating tires can create potentially hazardous driving conditions.
Average Rating: none
Browse for similar items by category: Click to Display