Picture: Tabiger Soldering Iron Kit 60W 110V-Adjustable Temperature Welding Soldering Iron with Tool Carry Case
List Price: $25.98
Amazon.com's Price: $17.99You Save: $7.99 (31%)
as of 07/20/2018 14:52 EDT Details
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
This item ships for FREE with Super Saver Shipping.Binding: Tools & Home Improvement
Why do you choose us:
1.Tabiger welding soldering iron kit comes with adjustable soldering iron, solder wire, 5 interchangeable soldering heads, desoldering pump, anti-static tweezers, Y stand, and sponge.
The soldering kit is an excellent kit for home use, hobbyists, DIY solderers, enthusiasts, novice, classes.
2. There are 5 interchangeable soldering tips to match all your soldering needs.
3.The tool case can avoid getting hurt by these sharp tools.
How to solder:
1.Prepare solder and soldering iron; Specially, it's necessary to keep the tip clean, which should be coated with solder.
2. Please wet the sponge before using.
3. Use the soldering iron to heat the weldment, such as PCB leads and pads, and keep the weldment heated evenly.
4. When the temperature is high enough, put the solder wire close to the joint, the solder will melt and flow freely.
5. Please remove the solder wire when the tin is enough.
6. Take away the soldering iron in a direction approximately 45°and power off.
7. Don't pull the soldering iron tip outward and use it in that way, which will shorten the heating element life.
Work voltage: 110V
Temp range: 200 ~ 450℃
Tips model: 900M series
Tweezer: ESD-15, length 4.7 inches
Y stand: steel
Desoldering pump: plastic and aluminum alloy
Solder wire: 60 percent tin, 2.0 percent flux, 0.8 mm diameter, 0.71 ounce.
soldering tips(6 in total)
Average Rating: none
Browse for similar items by category: