Picture: Vastar Soldering Iron Kit, Full Set 60W 110V Soldering Welding Iron Kit - Adjustable Temperature, 5pcs Different Tips, Desoldering Pump, Stand, Anti-static Tweezers and Additional Solder Tube
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
This item ships for FREE with Super Saver Shipping.Binding: Tools & Home Improvement
The Vastar soldering iron that is made of iron plated tip and stainless steel, ensures the quality of the products and the properties of the stability and reliability. Adjustable temperature controlled soldering irons: 200-450 degrees centigrade, there is an special thermostat circuit to control the temperature and you can adjust the temperature according to your need by the knob wheel on the Electronic Soldering Iron . Beyond that, we specially provide you 5 soldering iron tips in order to meet different soldering jobs.You don't need a soldering station, just plug and it will work.
Soldering Iron Length: 7.0 In
Cable Length: 59.0 In
Working Voltage: 110V
How to solder:
1. Clean the parts to be joined.
2. Clean soldering iron tip and ""tin"" all faces of tip with a coating of solder.
3. Heat parts ,not solder, to be joined.
4. Apply flux-core solder to heated parts, not the soldering tip, and heat it till solder melts and flows freely.
1 x Temperature Adjust Soldering Iron
5 x Soldering Iron Tips
1 x soldering stand
1 x Pocket Pack Solder 60/40 0.031 0.71 oz. Tube
1 x Anti-static Tweezers
1 x Desoldering Pump
1. When the soldering iron is plugged in for the first time, there will come out a smoke from the tip end. The smoke will stop in a short while and a smoke would never come out again.
2. Use soldering stand and other aids to avoid burnt fingers.
3. Don't pull the soldering iron tip outward and use it in that way, which will shorten the heating element life.
4. Don't apply too much solder unnecessarily.
18-month warranty. Any questions you have, please don't hesitate to contact us.
Average Rating: none
Browse for similar items by category: