Picture: Samsung SmartThings Smart Home Hub
List Price: $99.99
Amazon.com's Price: $89.87You Save: $10.12 (10%)as of 01/22/2018 15:36 EST Details
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
This item ships for FREE with Super Saver Shipping.
Binding: Tools & Home Improvement
Brand: Samsung SmartThings
Item Dimensions: 13049050420
Number Of Items: 1
- Your smart home needs a brain, so get started with a SmartThings Hub. It connects wirelessly with a wide range of smart devices and makes them work together.
- Add smart devices and put your home to work. Choose from a wide range of compatible devices, including lights, speakers, locks, thermostats, sensors, and more.
- Use the SmartThings app or Amazon Alexa to control your smart home. Teach your house new tricks by telling it what to do when you're asleep, awake, away, and back home.
- Power: In-wall power adapter with about 10 hours of backup power from 4 AA batteries (included) Communication. Protocol: ZigBee, Z-Wave, IP. Range: 50-130 feet Operating Temperature: 41 to 95°F. Compatible Brands: Honeywell, Philips Hue, Kwikset
- Requires an Internet-connected router with an available Ethernet port Requires the free SmartThings app for iOS (8.1 or later), Android (4.0 or later), or Windows Phone (8.1 or later)
- Compatible Brands: Honeywell, Philips Hue, Kwikset
- A more powerful processor and local app engine means faster performance and enabled offline processing
- Hub connects to your Internet router via the included Ethernet cable, the Hub has a ZigBee, Z-Wave, and Bluetooth radio and also supports selected IP-accessible devices
- Replaceable batteries provide backup power that keeps the hub operating locally for about 2 hours if there's a power outage
- Please reference User Guide and Specification Sheet below under 'Technical Specifications' for instructions on how to add devices and troubleshoot connectivity issues
- Kindly refer user manual and instruction video for reference.
- Hub connects all of the different smart devices around your home so you can remotely control your home's security, energy usage, lighting, and more,Range: More than 50 to 100-ft, Power Source: In-wall AC (100-240V)
- Samsung F-OUT-US-2 SmartThings Outlet, White
- Samsung SmartThings Water Leak Sensor
- New Model : GE Z-Wave Plus Wireless Smart Lighting Control Smart Dimmer, In-Wall, Includes White & Light Almond Paddles, Works with Amazon Alexa (Hub Required), 14294
- Samsung SmartThings Multipurpose Sensor
- GE Z-Wave Plus Wireless Smart Lighting Control Smart Switch, On/Off, In-Wall, Includes White & Light Almond Paddles, Works with Amazon Alexa (Hub Required), 14291
- Schlage Z-Wave Connect Camelot Touchscreen Deadbolt with Built-In Alarm, Works with Amazon Alexa via SmartThings, Wink or Iris, Satin Nickel, BE469 CAM 619
- Dome Home Automation Water Shut-Off Valve - For Pipes up to 1 1/2", White (DMWV1)
- New Model: GE Z-Wave Plus Wireless Smart Fan Speed Control, 3-Speed, In-Wall, Includes White & Light Almond Paddles, Controls Fan Speed ONLY, Works with Amazon Alexa (Hub Required), 14287
- Samsung SmartThings Motion Sensor
- GE Add-On Switch for GE Z-Wave, GE ZigBee and GE Bluetooth Wireless Smart Lighting Controls, NOT A STANDALONE SWITCH, Incl. White & Light Almond Paddles, Works with Amazon Alexa (Hub Required), 12723see more
SmartThings lets you easily control, monitor, and secure your home from anywhere in the world. The heart of your smart home, the Samsung SmartThings Hub will connect all of your different smart locks, lights, outlets, thermostats, and more and let you control them from the free SmartThings app. Receive notifications about what's happening in and around your home and use your smartphone to remotely control your home's security, energy usage, lighting, and more. Since SmartThings is compatible with a wide variety of smart devices from different companies, once you have the SmartThings Hub and the free app for iOS, Android, or Windows, you can add as many additional SmartThings sensors or other popular Z-Wave, ZigBee, or Internet-connected products as you want to enhance your connected home. The Samsung SmartThings Hub works in the US and Canada.
If the Honeywell Programmable Thermostat was not detected, you may need to reset the device through a Z-Wave exclusion before it can successfully connect with the SmartThings Hub. To do so in the SmartThings mobile app: 1. Tap the menu 2. Tap the Hub 3. Tap Z-Wave Utilities 4. Tap General Device Exclusion 5. When prompted: 1. Press the System button on the left side of the thermostat's display 2. Press and hold the blank center button until the display changes 3. The first set of numbers/arrows is the "Function" section - Scroll until you find "RF10" 4. The second set of numbers/arrows is the "Setting" section - Select 0 5. Press Done in the lower left corner to save and exit After the app indicates that the device was successfully removed from SmartThings, follow the first set of instructions above to connect the Honeywell Programmable Thermostat.
Note: Please reference User Guide and Specification Sheet below under 'Technical Specifications' for instructions on how to add devices and troubleshoot connectivity issues
Average Rating: none
Browse for similar items by category: Click to Display