from: Quality Hand Tools
Picture: Hakko CHP-170 Micro Soft Wire Cutter, 1.5mm Stand-off, Flush Cut, 2.5mm Hardened Carbon Steel Construction, 21-Degree Angled Jaw, 8mm Jaw Length, 16 Gauge Maximum Cutting Capacity
Amazon.com's Price: $4.47as of 12/11/2017 20:40 EST Details
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
This item ships for FREE with Super Saver Shipping.
Item Dimensions: 805900.15360
Label: Quality Hand Tools
Manufacturer: Quality Hand Tools
Manufacturer Parts Warranty Description: Parts
Number Of Items: 1
Publisher: Quality Hand Tools
Size: Pack 1
Studio: Quality Hand Tools
- Flush-cut micro soft-wire cutter has 8mm long jaw with angled head for flush-cutting applications on up to 16 gauge (1.3mm) copper and soft wire
- 21-degree reverse angled cutting surface enables terminal wires to be cut, leaving a 1.5mm stand-off
- 2.5mm heat-treated carbon steel construction provides durability and long life
- Precision-ground holes and surfaces provide smooth movement, and spring returns tool to open position to reduce operator fatigue
- Dolphin-style nonslip hand grips with curved fore-edge provide comfort and control, and Parkerized surfaces prevent glare and increase corrosion resistance
- Hakko CHP PN-2007 Long-Nose Pliers, Flat Nose, Flat Outside Edge, Serrated Jaws, 32mm Jaw Length, 3mm Nose Width, 3mm Thick Steel
- Hakko 599B-02 Wire-type soldering iron tip cleaner
- Thermaltronics TMT-TC-2 Lead Free Tip Tinner (20g) in 0.8oz Container
- Aven 17010 Adjustable Circuit Board Holder
- Hakko CHP CSP-30-1 Wire Stripper, 30-20 Gauge Maximum Cutting Capacity
- Authentic InnoVaper Precision Black Ceramic Tweezers - Non-Conductive and Heat Resistant to High Temperatures for Pinching Coils While Firing - NO MORE BROKEN TIPS!
- Eclipse Tools CP-301G Pro'sKit Precision Wire Stripper, 30-20 AWG
- OMorc Desoldering Wick, Solder Sucker & Solder Braid (2.5mm Width, 1.5m Length) – Desoldering Vacuum Pump Solder Removal Tool
- Kester 24-6337-0027 Solder Roll, Core Size 66, 63/37 Alloy, 0.031" Diameter
- Hakko CHP 3-SA Stainless Steel Non-Magnetic Precision Tweezers with Very Fine Point Tips for Microelectronics Applications, 4-3/4" Lengthsee more
The Hakko CHP 170 micro soft-wire cutter has an 8mm long jaw set at a 21-degree angle for flush-cutting terminal wires up to 16 gauge (1.3mm). The tool is constructed of 2.5mm heat-treated carbon steel that provides durability and long life. Precision-ground holes and surfaces provide smooth movement. Nonslip hand grips provide comfort and control, and a dolphin-style curved fore-edge protects hands from cutting surfaces. An internal spring returns the tool to the open position, reducing operator fatigue. Parkerized surfaces prevent glare and increase corrosion resistance.
American Hakko Products manufactures soldering and desoldering tools. The company, founded in 1984, is headquartered in Valencia, CA.
Average Rating: none
Browse for similar items by category: Click to Display