Picture: Healthworks Cacao Powder Raw Organic, 1lb
Amazon.com's Price: $11.49as of 12/11/2017 04:53 EST Details
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
This item ships for FREE with Super Saver Shipping.
Item Dimensions: 100
Number Of Items: 1
Publication Date: June 08, 2015
Release Date: June 08, 2015
Size: 16 Ounce
- Feel good about eating chocolate! Healthworks USDA Certified Organic Raw Cacao Powder is a superfood that is completely guilt-free! The nutrient density of raw cacao benefits every function of the body and instantly transforms recipes into the healthiest chocolate treat.
- Many ways to enjoy- try our Cacao Powder in smoothies, granola bars, baked goods (like brownies and fudge), sprinkled on fruit, or in desserts (like pudding and ice cream)!
- A nutrient dense energy boost- Cacao powder is full of beneficial compounds and provides a great source of magnesium, calcium, zinc, iron, copper and potassium. It is also one of the richest natural food sources of antioxidant flavonols.
- We source our Cacao Powder from small, organic farms, where the cacao beans are hand harvested, cold pressed, and carefully milled into fine powder.
- Healthworks Maca Powder Raw Organic, 8 Ounce
- Healthworks Cacao Nibs Raw Organic, 1lb
- Healthworks Goji Berries Raw Organic, 1lb
- Manitoba Harvest Hemp Hearts Raw Shelled Hemp Seeds, Natural, 1 Pound - Packaging May Vary
- Healthworks Coconut Milk Powder Organic (Dairy Free), 1lb
- Healthworks Cacao Butter Raw Organic, 1lb
- Spectrum Essentials Organic Ground Flaxseed, 24 Ounce
- Healthworks Turmeric Root Powder (Curcumin) Organic, 1lb
- Healthworks Lucuma Powder Raw Organic, 1lb
- Nutiva Organic Chia Seed, Black, 32 Ouncesee more
Satisfy chocolate cravings and focus on a healthy diet with our Healthworks Cacao Powder. Our Cacao is 100% pure, raw, organic, and tasty too! Packed with vitamins, minerals and antioxidants, cacao powder has an earthier, bitter taste, so think dark chocolate… but healthier! We source our Cacao Powder from small, organic farms, where the cacao beans are hand harvested, cold pressed, and carefully milled into fine powder. This process retains the cacao's authentic, rich, bitter-toned flavor and high nutritional value. Indulging in the powder form allows for maximum digestion and absorption when consumed.
Average Rating: none
Browse for similar items by category: Click to Display