Picture: Healthworks Cacao Powder Organic, 1lb
Amazon.com's Price: $11.55as of 09/20/2018 17:57 EDT Details
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
This item ships for FREE with Super Saver Shipping.
Item Dimensions: 100
Number Of Items: 1
Publication Date: June 08, 2015
Release Date: June 08, 2015
Size: 16 Ounce
- Feel good about eating chocolate! Healthworks Certified Organic Cacao Powder is a superfood that is completely guilt-free! The nutrient density of raw cacao benefits every function of the body and instantly transforms recipes into the healthiest chocolate treat.
- Many ways to enjoy- try our Cacao Powder in smoothies, granola bars, baked goods (like brownies and fudge), sprinkled on fruit, or in desserts (like pudding and ice cream)!
- A nutrient dense energy boost- Cacao powder is full of beneficial compounds and provides a great source of magnesium, calcium, zinc, iron, copper and potassium. It is also one of the richest natural food sources of antioxidants.
- We source our Cacao Powder from small, organic farms, where the cacao beans are hand harvested and carefully milled into fine powder.
- Healthworks Maca Powder Peruvian Raw Organic, 8oz
- Healthworks Cacao Nibs Organic, 1lb
- Healthworks Maca Powder Peruvian Raw Organic, 2lb
- Healthworks Chia Seeds Raw Pesticide-Free, 2lb
- Manitoba Harvest Hemp Hearts Raw Shelled Hemp Seeds, 1lb; with 10g Protein & Omegas per Serving, Non-GMO, Gluten Free - Packaging May Vary
- Healthworks Maca Powder Peruvian Raw Organic, 1lb
- Healthworks Goji Berries Raw Organic, 1lb
- Healthworks Organic Chia Seeds Raw, 3lb
- Healthworks Cacao Butter Organic, 2lb
- Healthworks Ceylon Cinnamon Powder Raw Organic, 1lbsee more
Satisfy chocolate cravings and focus on a healthy diet with our Healthworks Cacao Powder. Our Cacao is pure, organic, and tasty too! Packed with vitamins, minerals and antioxidants, cacao powder has an earthier, bitter taste, so think dark chocolate… but healthier!
We source our Cacao Powder from Certified organic farms in Peru, where the cacao beans are grown, harvested, and pressed into fine powder. The process we use retains the cacao's authentic rich flavor and valued nutritional benefits.
WARNING: Consuming this product may expose you to chemicals known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Average Rating: none
Browse for similar items by category: Click to Display