Picture: Hoover CleanPlus Concentrated Solution Formula Carpet Cleaner and Deodorizer, 64 oz, AH30330NF
List Price: $20.99
Amazon.com's Price: $18.99You Save: $2.00 (10%)as of 09/21/2018 22:36 EDT Details
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
This item ships for FREE with Super Saver Shipping.
Item Dimensions: 1150625100300
Manufacturer Minimum Age: 0 months
Number Of Items: 1
Size: 64 oz
- Concentrated powerful detergent solution for everyday stains, odors, dirt and grime on carpets, area rugs, upholstery, and car interiors
- Fresh Linen Scent
- Use with a Hoover PreTreat Spray to ensure best-results and continue to use it as part of a regular maintenance program to extend the life of your carpets
- Safe for use in leading spot and full size deep cleaning machines, including Hoover, Bissell, and Rug Doctor, when used as directed
- Phosphate Free, Non-Toxic and Septic Safe; Made in the U.S.A.
- Hoover Power Scrub Deluxe Carpet Washer FH50150
- Hoover PetPlus Pet Stain & Odor Remover Solution Formula, 32 oz, AH30325NF
- Hoover Power Scrub Elite Pet Carpet Cleaner, FH50251
- Hoover Spotless Portable Carpet & Upholstery Spot Cleaner, FH11300PC
- Hoover F5914901NC SteamVac Plus Carpet Cleaner with Clean Surge
- Hoover Carpet Cleaner Max Extract Dual V All Terrain Hardwood Floor and Carpet Cleaner Machine F7452900PC
- Hoover Turbo Scrub Carpet Cleaner, Blue, FH50130
- Hoover Smartwash Automatic Carpet Cleaner, FH52000
- Hoover AH30600NF Heavy Duty Spot Spray Carpet Cleaner & Deodorizer, CleanPlus Formula, 32 oz
- Hoover Max Extract 60 Pressure Pro Carpet Deep Cleaner, FH50220see more
Hoover Clean Plus is a powerful carpet and upholstery solution formulated to remove every day dirt and grime from your carpets and upholstery while leaving behind a fresh, clean scent. 2X concentrated formulation to be twice as powerful so you can use half as much. Use with the Clean Plus Spot Spray as a pre-treatment before cleaning your carpets to ensure best-results and continue to use it as part of a regular maintenance program to extend the life of your carpets.
Test a small hidden area of carpet for colorfastness. If color changes, do not use. For upholstery, read manufacturer's cleaning tag. Use only on items coded "WS" or "W".
- Vacuum carpet.
- For best results, pre-treat tough stains.
- Shake contents well.
- Add 3 ounces per gallon to warm water in the clean water tank. For AutoMix machines, fill solution tank. Always consult owner's manual.
- Vacuum once your carpet has dried.
Average Rating: none
Browse for similar items by category: Click to Display