Picture: Halo SleepSack Wearable Baby Blanket, Micro-Fleece
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
This item ships for FREE with Super Saver Shipping.
Binding: Baby Product
Item Dimensions: 70
Manufacturer Maximum Age: 144 months
Manufacturer Minimum Age: 3 months
- 100% polyester micro-fleece. TOG: 1.0. Size preemie fits birth-5 lbs; size small fits 10-18 lbs; size medium fits 16-24 lbs; size large fits 22-28 lbs; size extra large fits 26-36 lbs.
- Used by more than 1,250 hospital nurseries nationwide as their product of choice for teaching parents safe sleep practices. Recognized as "Hip Healthy" by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute.
- "Back is Best" embroidery reminds caregivers to place baby on his or her back. HALO supports non-profit organizations like First Candle/SIDS Alliance ; Replaces loose blankets for safe sleep
- Halo Sleep Sack, Micro-Fleece, Pretty Floral Aqua, Medium
- Halo Sleepsack, 100% Cotton, Aztec, Lilac, Medium
- Halo Sleepsack, Micro-fleece, Medallion, Pink, Medium
- Halo Sleepsack, Micro-fleece, Tossed Plus Signs, Black/White, Medium
- Halo SleepSack Cotton Wearable Blanket, Bright Flower, Medium
- Halo Sleepsack, Micro-fleece, Elephant Texture, Gray, Medium
- HALO Winter Weight SleepSack, Blue, Large
- Dr. Brown's Original Nipple, Level 2 (3m+), 6-Pack
- Adoric Magnetic Baby Safety Latch Locks(12Locks+2Keys)- Child Toddler Proofing Kits for Drawer, Cabinet with 3M Adhesive, No Tools, Drilling Needed-White
- HALO 100% Cotton Muslin Sleep Sack Wearable Blanket, Gray Tree Leaf, X-Largesee more
Halo's founder, Bill Schmid and his wife lost their first born to SIDS. From this tragedy, HALO and its mission were born. Today, HALO SleepSack Wearable Blankets are the #1 trusted choice of hospitals and are used to help babies sleep safely from the start. In addition to sleeping safer, it helps babies sleep better, too. It's a warm cuddly blanket they can't kick off; ensuring baby sleeps soundly throughout the night. HALO donates a portion of every purchase to First Candle/SIDS Alliance and The Canadian Foundation for the Study of Infant Deaths.
Average Rating: none
Browse for similar items by category: Click to Display