from: Viair Corporation
Picture: VIAIR 300P Portable Compressor
List Price: $149.95
Amazon.com's Price: $148.44You Save: $1.51 ( 1%)as of 09/16/2019 15:59 EDT Details
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
This item ships for FREE with Super Saver Shipping.
Item Dimensions: 5001000200750
Label: Viair Corporation
Manufacturer: Viair Corporation
Manufacturer Parts Warranty Description: Parts
Number Of Items: 1
Publisher: Viair Corporation
Studio: Viair Corporation
Warranty: All VIAIR products come with a One Year Manufacturer Defect Warranty
- 12 VOLT - 150PSI Max Working Pressure, engine must be running during use.
- 2.3CFM Free Flow @ 0 PSI
- 150 PSI maximum working pressure and a 33% duty cycle
- Direct heavy-duty dual battery clamps with 40-amp inline fuse
- ARB ARB505 E-Z Deflator Kit 10-60 PSI Tire Pressure Gauge Rapid Air Down Offroad Kit (PSI)
- ARB 10000011 Speedy Seal Tire Repair Kit (Universal)
- Boulder Tools - Heavy Duty Tire Repair Kit for Car, Truck, RV, Jeep, ATV, Motorcycle, Tractor, Trailer. Flat Tire Puncture Repair Kit
- Boulder Tools All New Heavy Duty Rapid Tire Deflator Kit with Valve Caps, Valve Cores & 4-in-1 Tire Valve Tool
- Boulder Tools Tire Deflators and 80 PSI Tire Pressure Gauge - Adjustable, Automatic for car, Truck, Motorcycle
- Rapid Air Down Tire Deflator Offroad Kit, PSI Tire Pressure Gauge [Glows in Dark] & Custom Foam Case + Chrome Caps & Valve Core Repair Tool | Quickly Deflate 4x4 Off Road Tires on Jeep, Truck, ATV
- Staun Automatic Tire Deflators (Standard Duty 6-30 PSI)
- Smittybilt 2733 Tire Repair Kit
- Real 4X4 4 Tire Air Deflators for Offroad Vehicles, Cars, ATVs, Jeep Wranglers and Four Wheelers - Valve Deflator with Pressure Gauge Automatic Deflating Brass Kit for Tubes and Tires (6-30 PSI)
- Viair 00030 Coil Hosesee more
300P is a larger powerful portable tire inflator kit that is capable of inflating up to 33-inch tires easily by simply clamping the power leads to your battery, connecting the tire chuck to the valve stem and turning the unit on. Tire pressure can be checked using the 5-in-1 Inflator/Deflator inline pressure gauge.
| VIAIR's 300P is a larger portable compressor kit with a 150 PSI rating that is capable of inflating up to 33-inch tires easily by simply clamping the power leads to your battery, connecting the tire chuck to the valve stem and turning the unit on. Tire pressure can be monitored using the 5-in-1 inflator/deflator inline pressure gauge. This compression system includes a range of accessories stowable in its soft carry case, including inflation tips, a 5-in-1 inflator/deflator open ended air hose with 100 PSI gauge, dual heavy duty direct battery clamps and more. Powerful Portable Compression Rated for 33" Tires |
The VIAIR 300P Portable Compressor offers inflation of up to 33-inch tires at a rapid rate, and operation at up to 150 PSI for up to 15 continuous minutes at a time, providing that there are 30 minutes provided afterwards for the unit to cool sufficiently. The unit is powered by an easy to establish temporary connection to a 12-volt battery power source via included alligator clamps. The 300P comes with an open-ended tire inflation hose with included 100 PSI air pressure gauge that offers the following functions: air up, air up intermittently, air down, air down intermittently and check tire pressure. To check tire pressure, simply turn off the portable compressor to halt inflation and check the pressure on the air pressure gauge. Additional parts provided include an inline fuse holder, a 8' power cable, a heavy duty sand tray with vibration isolators and deluxe carry bag.
300P Air Compressor Specifications
| | Portable air compression up to 150 PSI suitable for tires up to 33".
| | All your portable compression needs are in the bag.
| | Heavy duty tray included for vibration control.
About Compressor Duty Cycle
- Motor voltage - 12 volt
- Motor type - Permanent magnetic
- Max. duty cycle: 33% @ 100 PSI
- Max. working pressure - 150 PSI
- Max. Amp draw - 28 Amps
- Continuous use @ 72°F & 30 PSI - 40 min
- Max. ambient temperature - 158°F
- Min. ambient temperature - -40°F
- CFM @ 0 PSI - 2.40
- Fuse - 40 Amps
- Inline pressure gauge - 100 PSI
- Auto. Reset thermal protection - Yes
- Dimensions - 9.80"L x 4.90"W x 7.50"H
- Net weight - 8.60 lbs
Compressor duty cycle refers to amount of time a compressor can be operated in a given time period, at 100 PSI and at a standard ambient temperature of 72°F. Duty Cycle is commonly expressed in percentile as: compressor on time (compressor on time + off time) %. As an example, a compressor that is rated for 25% duty cycle means that compressor can be operated at: 100 PSI @ 72°F for 10 minutes on and 30 minutes off. 10 min. on / (10 min. on + 30 Min. off) = 10 min. / 40 Min = 25% duty cycle. Fill Rates:
| || |
35" x 12.5"
37" x 12.5"
|0 - 30 PSI || |
5 min. 25 sec.
2 min. 00 sec.
|15 - 30 PSI || |
5 min. 00 sec.
2 min. 45 sec.
What's in the Box
1-Year Limited Warranty
- 1-VIAIR 300P portable air compressor
- 1-Deluxe zippered carry bag with storage compartments
- 1-25', 5-in-1 inflator/deflator open ended air hose with 120 PSI gauge
- 1-Heavy duty sand tray with vibration isolators
- 1-Set of dual heavy duty direct battery clamps
- 1-8' power cable
- 1-3 piece inflation tips kit
- 1-Inline fuse holder
- 1-Owner's manual
VIAIR Corporation warrants this product, when properly installed and under normal conditions of use, to be free from defects in workmanship and materials for a period of one (1) year from its original date of purchase. This warranty covers product defects only. It does not cover incidental or consequential damages as a result of misuse or abuse. About VIAIR Corporation
VIAIR offers the most complete line of air compressors and air accessories for both the on-and off-road markets available anywhere. VIAIR products are used in the OEM segment, 4x4 and Sport Air Suspension and have become the industry standard for both 12- and 24-volt automotive applications worldwide. Their compressors are currently being used in every corner of the globe, in the harshest climates imaginable and the company is recognized by its customers and peers alike as the leading manufacturer of high performance air compressors for mobile pneumatic applications.
Average Rating: none
Browse for similar items by category: Click to Display